Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average
FFXIVMinion - Fighting the crashes
(06-17-2016, 02:27 AM)BadGuy Wrote:  So far I have very little issues, I did ran in to the same thing puddinpops with the unable to write memory. What happened was: I ran the game with the bot without issue, used assist mode. I got D/C'ed (Our server seems a bit unstable today many DCs in my FC), and I reconnected (logged in -> picked char got in to world before attaching) *without restarting the minion application*. Now I reattach the bot and I got the exception unable to write memory etc.

I quit minion and re-launched, logged in etc. relaunched minion, attached: and no more issues.

Right now I'm running the bot in Sebb's (awesome) dual gathering for the night with all settings low. Will let you know if I run in to the mesh issue.

My follow up: ran this thing all night and it filled up my inventory nicely. No mesh issues that I had regularly. At this point I'm at ~750 MB memory usage, when I went to bed and started the bot the memory use was at around 400 MB. A huge contrast compared to the 1.4GB it was using previously. The tweaks suggested at the start of the post seem to have helped significantly. Awesome update!

Messages In This Thread