Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
C stack overflow
Ok, I'm not sure what is going on but all of a sudden I started getting this error. I can clear it every time i restart the bot but it will teleport to a new location and all of a sudden stop and start doing this:

Quote:1:19:33> failed with
    [string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_helpers.lua"]:5669: C stack overflow

1:19:33> failed with
    [string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_shortcut_mgr.lua"]:216: C stack overflow

[string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_helpers.lua"]:5669: C stack overflow

?:0: C stack overflow

1. * What OS are you running? Windows 10
    * What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Windows Defender (which I haven't had any issues of it saying mmominion is a trojan like front page has posted)
    * Where is the bot installed?(installed path)  C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion
    * Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? no
    * do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?  Teamspeak and guildworks
    * Did you follow the install instructions found HERE   yes
    * Are you running the bot as admin? yes
    * Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? attach button
    *Are you running any Bot addons?  sellout and sebs full quest pack (not sure if you consider that an addon)

I also deleted the files that were giving those errors but it still came back. Next thought was to completely uninstall minion and let it redownload everything again. I also am running at lowest graphic settings mentioned on front page. All I'm doing is running the bot to farm unspoiled nodes and that's it. 

Messages In This Thread
C stack overflow - by datsit - 07-31-2016, 02:32 AM
RE: C stack overflow - by RGX92 - 07-31-2019, 10:34 AM
RE: C stack overflow - by RGX92 - 07-31-2019, 10:43 AM