Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collect @ Specified Wear
Hey! Bot works splendidly. I'm more interested in enhancing its functionality though. I was attempting to create a Gathering profile to level my miner from 51-60 by spamming the Dragon Obsidians in Western Coerthas (which are not time based) and my skill profile sometimes has my wear ending at 25 as opposed to the usual 30 (as that's all is necessary sometimes and allows for 2 collects with 0 gp cost). I'm hoping you could expand the functionality of function e_collectiblegame:execute() in ffxiv_task_gather.lua to take in a new variable from the gathering profile, say, ["CollectAtWear"] = ____
and to collect at this given wear rather than the assumed 30 in line 1631:

if (info.rarity > 0 and
            (((info.rarity >= tonumber(requiredRarity)) and tonumber(requiredRarity) > 0) or
            (info.rarity == info.raritymax) or
            (info.wear == 30))) -- instead (info.wear == gatheringProfile.CollectAtWear)

I tried editing the file myself but it disabled its functionality within the bot (which I'm sure is to protect your software from being tampered with or pirated).

Another thing that I'm wondering though, Is there any way to force the bot to not collect under certain conditions? E.g. if I'm resetting an ephemeral node, I simply have to go up to 2 other nodes (1 from 2 different pairs) and initiate the collection window but not actually collect anything. Another example would be if I don't meet the required rarity and would just rather cancel the gather and move on to the next node. This one is not as pressing.

Thanks for your time and the great bot though ♥

Messages In This Thread
Collect @ Specified Wear - by halfaznddrpimp - 08-31-2016, 10:09 AM
RE: Collect @ Specified Wear - by sebbs - 08-31-2016, 12:49 PM
RE: Collect @ Specified Wear - by halfaznddrpimp - 08-31-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: Collect @ Specified Wear - by halfaznddrpimp - 08-31-2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Collect @ Specified Wear - by halfaznddrpimp - 08-31-2016, 02:57 PM