Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Overlay now showing up when on game capture(s)
Hello All/Support,

I mainly use minion to automate DoL/DoH side of my game, and just leave it running(off) when I manually play (usually twice or three times a week raids). I normally record our progress, and the minion overlay never use to populate when I recorded, however, with the recent update, when minion is attached or injects, the overlays populate when I capture XIV. I understand most will say just don't load minion when you want to play, I get that, but the luxury was having this as a switch that I can turn on/off if my team had work/IRL issues, I can fill in the time and go gather if need be. 

If I stop the bot, it closes my game so now I just have to wait out my windows of opportunity due to the struggle of my character still being loaded in. Again, I may be part of a small crowd here that leveraged this the way I do, but it was a luxury to have it attached and not have the overlay show up. 

If there's any way I can rollback, or even go to a previous version please let me know as I would do so.

Kind regards,

N

Messages In This Thread
Overlay now showing up when on game capture(s) - by Nespaive - 09-22-2017, 03:29 PM