Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Unexpected error only while crafting
I played for 4 hours last night including an hour of manual crafting and this didn't happen though plus 8/9 hours of bot gathering before that. Put on bot crafting this morning as I was in bed reading and it crashed after 30mins.

Page 5 on that thread and I realize the posts are from January last year! No one mentions gathering when they crash however, seems to be when they TP somewhere. Still there are some suggestions in there I'll try. Thanks for the help.

It would be nice to hear from someone official on this as this is a product I'm paying for and have heard nothing in the way of support a day later. The bot has demonstrated it works when gathering for 8+ hours and crashes when crafting after 30mins. The game is stable when crafting normally for ~1 hour so this crash only happens when the bot is running. Even a reply looking for more information or confirmation of being read and will get to it. Maybe it is a setting I have missed but I have read through the installation guide 3 times now and followed every letter.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected error only while crafting - by fatcunt - 03-27-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: Unexpected error only while crafting - by fatcunt - 03-28-2018, 05:21 PM