Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Pre-purchase questions
Hey, new around these parts and curious what the bot can do specific to my circumstances. I apologize in advance if these are a pain in the ass to answer or I'm just being annoyance #529 by asking the same shit on a different day.

Q1) Can the bot automate crafting/gathering out of the box, specifically the menial crafts not the end-game crafts?
Q2) If it can't automate crafting/gathering out of the box is there any add-on that will and will I have to pay for it?
Q3) I don't mind getting my hands dirty and creating my own profiles/scripts, how difficult are they to make?
Q4) How long after a patch am I expected to wait for an update?
Q5) In the duty demo it shows the bot teleporting around, is there a way to permanently disable that so that it doesn't accidentally do that?
Q6) Because I will want to gather things myself, regarding mob killing does the bot come with a combat routine baked in or will I require an add-on for that? And will it cost money?
Q7) If you're not suicide botting I assume detections are fairly low, am I correct?

If you answered any of my questions then let me say thanks, and I'll be sure to thank you again once I've read it! I appreciate it :)

Messages In This Thread
Pre-purchase questions - by ono - 01-14-2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Pre-purchase questions - by JohnnySmith222 - 01-15-2019, 05:29 PM
RE: Pre-purchase questions - by ono - 01-15-2019, 10:25 PM
RE: Pre-purchase questions - by tw1sted - 01-16-2019, 04:06 AM
RE: Pre-purchase questions - by ono - 01-16-2019, 04:25 AM
RE: Pre-purchase questions - by geneticdoom - 01-17-2019, 10:05 AM