Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average
Bots hanging up in certain areas
<p>

<!--StartFragment--><style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style><span style="font-size:10pt;font-family:Arial;font-style:italic;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;I'm a new player so I can't help you directly with your questions. I also had many questions regarding the game while I played, so I searched for a solution. However, I recently found GuidedHacking.com, and they have a lot of information and tips regarding most games, and I usually ask them for help. It would help if you looked, and maybe you'll find something useful that might help you. Also, they give you some tips that help you in your game progress, but nobody can consider this cheating, and no one can ban your account, so you can fully trust them.&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:371459,&quot;3&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:0},&quot;4&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:16777215},&quot;11&quot;:3,&quot;12&quot;:0,&quot;14&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0},&quot;16&quot;:10,&quot;18&quot;:1,&quot;19&quot;:0,&quot;21&quot;:0}">I'm a new player so I can't help you directly with your questions. I also had many questions regarding the game while I played, so I searched for a solution. However, I recently found <a href="https://guidedhacking.com/forums/mmo-bots-mmorpg-hacks.512/">GuidedHacking.com</a>, and they have a lot of information and tips regarding most games, and I usually ask them for help. It would help if you looked, and maybe you'll find something useful that might help you. Also, they give you some tips that help you in your game progress, but nobody can consider this cheating, and no one can ban your account, so you can fully trust them.</span><!--EndFragment-->

<br></p>

Messages In This Thread
Bots hanging up in certain areas - by shadehtree - 05-26-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Bots hanging up in certain areas - by Powder - 05-26-2019, 11:23 PM
RE: Bots hanging up in certain areas - by sebbs - 05-27-2019, 11:46 AM
RE: Bots hanging up in certain areas - by Flipperock - 03-23-2022, 11:59 AM