Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this bot simply not good or what is this ?
Well. For one, keep in mind that FFXIV just got a new expansion less then 2 weeks ago, this expansion also did major changes to all classes so its only natural that bugs will occur for a while untill they find everything. Second, you can buy a addon for main story, but other then that you really should be using fates for leveling (or revolt I guess, havent tried it myself) as its the safest way to do it. But untill they find all bugs I really wouldnt run anything without at least checking in on it from time to time. Ive been running it doing fates and after about 2 days ive gotten my pld from 70 to 78, ive only been running it while awake and in the house + taking some breaks so im pretty happy with this speed. Also, DO NOT use the teleport function. Thats asking to be banned. Let your toon run normally and it should work fine. You can also change what point your character flee's from battle, so may be a good idea to set it lower or even set it to 0 and just have a home point in the zone your grinding.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this bot simply not good or what is this ? - by pairak - 07-11-2019, 01:21 PM