Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FFXIV Duty Module Beta - Teleport Farming Only!
(01-25-2014, 06:59 AM)f3re Wrote:  As with all beta functionality, support will be minimal. We will not explain how the scripts work in detail but we will provide you with working examples to use for learning. Specifically, I will release the new code with a script to farm Wanderer's Palace bosses totally AFK - if you have 4 ranged accounts and you want to max your stones within a few hours every week, here's your chance. You can look at our example scripts to understand how to write your own.

Look for an update within the next 24 hours. I will update this post when we have pushed the new code.

Love you guys and your bot, but the bit about being unable to provide support? C'mon now. I'd be willing to bet you have more customers than anyone else at the moment, and charging what is Atleast 3x what everyone else is, if you can't provide support - hire someone to.

I don't say this condescendingly, or for my own benefit. I don't see myself posting very frequently if at all over this. However if you guys wish to be viewed as the high end upscale bot which I believe you are/do. The support has to be as good as the product and certainly has to warrant the price.

I get it's time consigning, I get it's frustrating, and I get you probably want to play just as much as the rest of us. This is why I'm in no way saying lose your life to play 24/7/365 help desk. However if you can't their should be someone in place who can. It's only what's best for your bot and your business.

Asking the people who pay for your product to provide it's support to is a bit meeeeeeh...

That said, it's what we do, and without being asked we will help each other to the best of our ability. Still, we can't provide the level of support the maker of the software can.

Anyhow, you get the idea... Perhaps I took it out of context. As usual, the bot is progressing nicely and it's evident you work your butt off on it. You can rest assured a good lot of us are here for the long run. At some point we will need support :p

Messages In This Thread
RE: FFXIV Duty Module Beta - Teleport Farming Only! - by automationarmy - 01-29-2014, 05:10 PM