Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
(REQ) Ultimate Crafting Profile!
I will donate if thats what it takes!

I would love a profile that is useable for those with everything maxed. I just got all my crafts to 50 (took me down to 44 gil ugh) and it was done very innefectively and slowly compared to whats possible im sure.

At this point I want to automate the crafting of some high end stuff (if need be) in order to have made it worthwhile. Ill be honest and say i dont know too much as far as crafting goes, just the basics (hence the reason i didnt level it very fast or effeciently)

Before I ramble any further, basically what im asking for is something that recognizes and incorporates all x class actions in order to create the ultimate/ideal crafting profile for 100% HQ Crafts.

I assume this is something that is useable on all DoH Jobs as if you have them all at 50 they all have the same set of actions yes?

Anyhow, ideally one that would work for mats & combines would be excellent (40/80) but i realize time is precious - hence my willingness to donate whatever is required :)

This is something the community could really use and an area which is certainly lacking.

Personally it would mean the world to have it and test it/get some use from it before the patch goes live and throws the world into chaos! :P

That is all :)

Messages In This Thread
(REQ) Ultimate Crafting Profile! - by automationarmy - 03-23-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: (REQ) Ultimate Crafting Profile! - by Ace - 03-23-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: (REQ) Ultimate Crafting Profile! - by Cichard - 03-23-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: (REQ) Ultimate Crafting Profile! - by Ace - 03-24-2014, 02:14 AM
RE: (REQ) Ultimate Crafting Profile! - by quylao - 03-26-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: (REQ) Ultimate Crafting Profile! - by HansW - 03-27-2014, 06:16 AM
RE: (REQ) Ultimate Crafting Profile! - by Cichard - 03-29-2014, 07:26 PM
RE: (REQ) Ultimate Crafting Profile! - by rahni - 03-30-2014, 06:34 PM
RE: (REQ) Ultimate Crafting Profile! - by Cichard - 04-01-2014, 12:57 AM