Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minion's core skill profiles
So after getting a few more accounts and having to re-level everything I thought I'd bring this up. The core skill profiles that come with the bot could really use some tweaking, like arcanist and thaumaturge and such. It's always a pain leveling those jobs on a new account and having to edit the profiles. An example being Aetherflow, it should be updated to MP <%. And thaumaturge has to be edited so that it doesn't cast Thunder twice in a row every single time. And once Arcanist gets Physick it spams that non-stop over everything else (had this happen once as it leveled up during fate grinding and someone called me out on it) unless you edit it. I rarely play this conj so not sure how hard it would for this to be fixed but it never exits cleric's stance while casting cures. Maybe add in more cross-skills like Aero for Arcanist as well? Wouldn't hurt.

Sure I could make completely new profiles myself, but really these should be changed with the core skill profiles that come with the bot, so that everyone can use them from the get-go with less hassle, along with people that are new to botting/minion. Just my 2 cents.

Messages In This Thread
Minion's core skill profiles - by Dragun86 - 06-15-2014, 08:49 AM
RE: Minion's core skill profiles - by Cichard - 06-15-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: Minion's core skill profiles - by Dragun86 - 06-18-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: Minion's core skill profiles - by Cichard - 06-19-2014, 12:59 AM
RE: Minion's core skill profiles - by Cichard - 08-01-2014, 02:08 AM