Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
1.5 Live Testing and Bugreports
I'll try to Test every new and old feature ASAP depending how much free time I do have, and also keep the Community updated with what's known, what's going to get fixed soon ect.

LUA Modules:
If you're having troubles on them, maybe actually read instead of going the short brainless way of creating thousands of 1-sentence threads wanting the Minion Team to fix a unexistent bug.

Unspoiled Node Gathering:
Basically Working

Make sure the marker is totally in the middle of all possible node-spawns and maybe monitor the bot for 2-3 hours until you totally AFK it

It did NOT save my set-up locations as I restarted my Notebook. - EDIT: After I did restart my FFXIV it showed me my Locations. I have absolutely no Idea what in Hell I did.

Won't use a secondary set item priority when the first does not exist/does not exist anymore - Use the Gardening Checkbox
Won't load the proper Markers in Eastern La noscea (Testing both wineport and costa Unspoiled's) - Scroll down for more detailed Info's
Won't change Skill Profiles even IF stated one in the Unspoiled Marker - Works for some people - trying to find a proper solution
Will use your PC's time for gettig the right ET for Unspoiled Node's - be sure it IS the right time.

Repair:
Unable to execute command Error while bot repairs - stuck in that state. - Being worked on

Skillmanager:
Will totally not accept any Old Skillmanager Profile - caused due to the changes, - Being worked on - Love what DEV's did there. I can shoot fucking Flaming Arrow's via Minion, I can shoot Freeze and Shadowflare via minion, I can use a damn shield set over Rafflesia automatically when she casts Spit, so damn lovely <3

General:
Unstuck - buggy, don't use it - Being worked on
GUI-Launcher crashes randomly for me - tried to resolve myself (Read Only/ADmin/UAC ect.) but not went far. http://puu.sh/biylu/8ec77f2c7e.jpg

Grind's:
It just made the same Atma 3 Times for me in Beta mode - May there be an Item check whether an Atma IS in your inventory or not?

The bot has to be on C:\ as well as not have the Atma addon installed. Worked for me.

Fishing:
Working flawlessly perfect for me once I did the proper Settings <3

Some last words for everyone flaming right here:
All those bugs have also been existent in the Beta, if the had been more people participating they'd have all been fixed. You can't expect a 100%ly perfect working product after such a big Update. But you can help keeping calm and trying to state the errors you get/bugs you encounter - in a clear and understandeable way. That's what I made that Thread for. TO inform both players and developers...

Messages In This Thread
1.5 Live Testing and Bugreports - by saik1992 - 09-02-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: 1.5 Live Testing and Bugreports - by ferenz - 09-02-2014, 03:06 PM
RE: 1.5 Live Testing and Bugreports - by random73 - 09-02-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: 1.5 Live Testing and Bugreports - by Ace - 09-02-2014, 04:01 PM
RE: 1.5 Live Testing and Bugreports - by saik1992 - 09-02-2014, 05:45 PM