Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average
[Module]Teleporter V2.0.7 <11/02/2014>
this goes in the Luamods folder not dev folder. But the bot now comes with a teleport mod Dev-TP. you can just use that.
(03-08-2014, 03:56 AM)MightyMouse Wrote:  i guess either i installed incorrectly...... or i am missing a prerequisite for this mod...... in either case i am stupid for not figuring it out.

i have copied 2.0.7 to the dev folder..... it shows in under LUA Modules, but when i open it, it looks like some information is missing.

I have attached a screenie of what i see compared to the following image from the first page of this thread.

[Image: 3chw.png]

in addition, i have waypoint in my waypoint folder and i cant seem to get them to show in Teleporter 2.0.7

first post, third row
!!!! USE THE WAYPOINT FOLDER FROM DEV-TP ...LuaMods\Dev\Waypoint !!!!

Pig
Hey guys, every time I install the teleporter without the way points it only shows my coordinates and when I put the waypoints that I download from you guys to Luamods/Dev/Waypoint when I reload the program the teleport 2.0.7 window is blank...Any ideas?
you see only the waypoints from the current map.
look the map id in the Teleporter and look you have the file with the map id in the waypoint folder
somebody was banned for the use of this? it looks interesting
you dont need this
the bot comes with its own dev-TP
and no i havent been banned on any of my accounts for TPing
Anyone who could upload some waypoints for me?
Would be great!
You can get them from my Dropbox link in my other threads
Hello , i have a few issue with the teleporter , first i dont see any teleport coords , i put my waypoint file downloaded from the forum in my teleporter file , second i dont know why but when i try to save a coord , or waypoint its not added to a list in my teleporter window

[Image: mini_116961tppng.png]
you need to create a waypoint folder. this has been talked about 100s of times. \FFXIV_LIVE\LuaMods\Dev\Waypoint