Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average
[MODULE] [RENAMED]Gather Helper [8/11/2013] v 1.1
What if I want to auto eat food while gathering though, can that be done without this add on?
the mod maker probably quit already hehe
ymko's toolbox addon will take care of auto-eating/repairing if that's something you need.
(12-20-2013, 01:33 PM)yornalla Wrote:  the mod maker probably quit already hehe

He did not quit he has been busy with RL give him time he will update it when he has it
(12-20-2013, 04:51 AM)aceRage Wrote:  There is a field in the skill editor called "Has Item", you fill in "Ice Crystal", set it to only gather when Attempts > 3, done. You can add every ward to a profile, set it to only use it when has Attempts > 3, and Has Item: x Crystal, thus, you only need one profile no matter what crystal you are gathering. This addon isn't needed at all anymore guys.

Ohhhhh i didn't knew you could use that field this way Expect

Thx for the tip !
when i start bot with this module gathering dont work correct.
i activate gather bot. char goes to minig node. mined it. thats all. now bot just stay if i toggle stop\start bot i have same action
i miss something?

have same trouble with http://mmominion.com/Thread-MODULE-Crystal-Gatherer this module too
none of these module's are even needed anymore. there is a gather manager built in to the bot. you can set priorities with each marker and set times to spend on each marker. the you can set up the skills u want to use in the skill manager.
this modules have some interesting and comfortable options. shards\crystals per hour counter... mine only shards\crystals options
you can mine only shards/crystals with the standard bot you put crystal as priority 1 and shard as priority 2.
i must put full correct name of mining items so it must be @Fire Shard@ or @Water Shard@ or etc so i must manage each spot of mining
this http://mmominion.com/Thread-MODULE-Crystal-Gatherer module resolve this shit but bot didnt work correct with it