Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.84 Average
LVL60 SMN Profile for Dungeons, PVP, & Raiding (Really, Really Working 3/8/16)
(03-18-2016, 12:50 PM)Derpgoon Wrote:  Thats my current Gear http://ffxiv.ariyala.com/TDK1 ilvl 218

No food no pot fails at 3-5% while opening with a precasted Shadowflare That aprox 1370 Dps in 3 min. It supposedly it should be able to kill it in full i210

I assume you're doing one of the new DPS trials since you say you fail at 3-5%? Which one?

I did the Alexander:Midas (Normal) and beat it with 13 seconds left. No pots or food used. Garuda pet.

I also did the Sephirot EX and beat it with 17 seconds left. No pots or food used. Ifrit pet.

Do you have Filter 1 (AOE) & Filter 2 (Buffs) turned on along with Filter 3 (Garuda) or Filter 4 (Ifrit) depending on what pet you're using? Are you within auto-attack range so the bot will auto-attack when possible and use Miasma II (Auto-attacks aren't huge DPS gains, but they do add up by 3 min)
Sry forgot to add it's for A5S dummy. Just did a parse and i ended up at 1290 with 10% left.

I noticed Garuda skills did not fire off.

On ifrit had a lucky run that cleared with 2 seconds to spare.

Noticed thought that Dots keep falling off and Raging Strikes doesnt align with deathflare
(03-18-2016, 09:28 PM)Derpgoon Wrote:  Sry forgot to add it's for A5S dummy. Just did a parse and i ended up at 1290 with 10% left.

I noticed Garuda skills did not fire off.

On ifrit had a lucky run that cleared with 2 seconds to spare.

Noticed thought that Dots keep falling off and Raging Strikes doesnt align with deathflare

With your gear, 1290 sounds correct for the end of a 3 min parse. A5S is easier than the previous series of savage, but it's still meant to be the current hardest content. You might have i220 armor and acc, but that weapon is the biggest thing holding you back and the biggest influence on your damage regardless of what your ilvl is.
just had some fun with that new dummy test ;) SMN beats BRD on same ilvl, what I noticed however, when I stand near the dummy, the swiftcast that probably should go into Shadow flare, gets used for Miasma2 (Swiftcast->Miasma2->Shadowflare)
(03-19-2016, 01:40 AM)TauTau Wrote:  just had some fun with that new dummy test ;) SMN beats BRD on same ilvl, what I noticed however, when I stand near the dummy, the swiftcast that probably should go into Shadow flare, gets used for Miasma2 (Swiftcast->Miasma2->Shadowflare)

Good catch, adding a check to make sure Miasma 2 doesn't cast when you have the Swiftcast Buff should handle it.
why does raging strikes not work ?
i hav eonly disable auto summoning of pets.
question for you guys doing SMN in Seph ex....

Do you have any settings for hp advantage or anything for dealing with the small adds? Casting dots on them isn't really a win since they are single targeted, so no spreading. I mean, can use fester, but seems like a gain by not dotting the small adds at all, just casting direct dps stuff.

I have no issues with dps, I'd just like to fine tune this aspect. I'm consistantly hitting around 1350 so far, but this might help a bit more.

So I guess I'm asking for modifications, to dot spells or whatever that someone might have had success with in Seph Ex.
Hey there,
thanks for that profil - I really like it. I like to know what crossskills i needed. I know its using the wild attack, swiftcast, Blizzard II, but for example it doesn't use Quelling Strikes.

Greetings
(03-30-2016, 03:51 PM)Calleil Wrote:  question for you guys doing SMN in Seph ex....

Do you have any settings for hp advantage or anything for dealing with the small adds?  Casting dots on them isn't really a win since they are single targeted, so no spreading.  I mean, can use fester, but seems like a gain by not dotting the small adds at all, just casting direct dps stuff.  

I have no issues with dps, I'd just like to fine tune this aspect.  I'm consistantly hitting around 1350 so far, but this might help a bit more.

So I guess I'm asking for modifications, to dot spells or whatever that someone might have had success with in Seph Ex.

be nice to have some hp checks for dots
Hi can i get some filters for aetherflow abilities toggle? And tri disaster too