Thread Rating:
  • 74 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
[Module] Atma Tracker v1.3.1 (AFK Atma Hunting) 4/05/14
Hi , I subscribe to MMO for ATMA , may i ask how to use this luamod , do i need to donate first before i can download or is it built in to the new updates?
The download link is in the first post, just look for .rar

v1.3.1

.rar Atma Tracker 1_3_1.rar (Size: 3.27 KB / Downloads: 833)

As how to use it, it is pretty straight forward, a little buggy in Upper La Noscea, only focuses on one side.

Make sure to go into "Fates" and turn on Do Fates and (not sure if req) Fate Only. Then it will work proper. Otherwise it will act as just a g rind bot.
Donr work with new patchmsometime just stand at the fate do nothing
Confirm not working with 2.3

dw it working, something wrong with mine
Mine just got my 8th atma from it. First one since using the LUA mod. I. Love. You.

Seriously. I'm in shock right now :)

Of course, now the only question is, Paladin, Dragoon, Scholar or Bard! ugh! Which gets the atma? lol
It's working perfectly for me now . got 8 atma already running it in less than 15hrs in total. My problem . .
Worked perfectly for me I got all twelve from it. Sometimes it would stop at a fate before the actual area of it, and sometimes it wouldn't 'move' after. However I believe that is to do with the bot itself and not the addon.
Mine work for every zone EXCEPT camp bronze lake, anyone else have trouble or can advise how to fix?
What do you mean having trouble ? if you mean the bot can't select the right mesh, there is no fix for that one. They are both the same mapID.
Maybe that is a possibility, my bot just stands there once it teleports to bronze lake and does nothing