Thread Rating:
  • 74 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
[Module] Atma Tracker v1.3.1 (AFK Atma Hunting) 4/05/14
Sorry, forgot to include that. lol.

V 1.2 I have the maiden atma. It actually won't do any of the others and triple checked the meshes and they're all on the right ones. Even with a fresh bot install it just teleports to little Al over and over and over

and now its just tping forgotten springs lol
Theres only one aetheryte set for each zone... if it keeps TPing over and over and hits diff aetherytes, then make sure you dont have "unstuck" ticked on minion.

i am manually going through and checking each map id now.
edit: map ids are correct, aethertyes are correct.
I didn't even think about the unstuck. But that seemed to be the problem. Thanks again!
Np :)
you are amazing, ty
this mod works good so far (I won't event think about how much grind this is without minion, poor players). However, lately the client isn't that stable, so I have restarts, and after a restart I can have set the bot itself to autorun, but not the module. Is there a way to autostart it? maybe in the .lua directly? I remember from writing my .lua for summoners, that there is some way to default an option to "on"
Glad its working.
I actually was thinking about this myself, I'll look into it some today.

Edit: figured it out.
Will update OP in a bit. I force crashed my game to see if it would relaunch with auto-grind and auto-afk, and it did! Instantly back to atma farming.
(04-03-2014, 09:43 AM)TauTau Wrote:  this mod works good so far (I won't event think about how much grind this is without minion, poor players). However, lately the client isn't that stable, so I have restarts, and after a restart I can have set the bot itself to autorun, but not the module. Is there a way to autostart it? maybe in the .lua directly? I remember from writing my .lua for summoners, that there is some way to default an option to "on"

I second this as I too land on my head most the time and have to reload.
Is the scales grind area working? for some reason it's not doing the fates, it just sits at the aetheryte not doing anything~
(04-04-2014, 12:28 AM)thyword99 Wrote:  Is the scales grind area working? for some reason it's not doing the fates, it just sits at the aetheryte not doing anything~

From OP:
"If you are not participating in FATEs: your skill manager is disabled, the fate is blacklisted, there is no one participating at your fate yet, etc. These are problems with your fate bot. My addon does not interfere with your settings."

However, if none of the above criteria are met, state which version you are using. As also requested in the OP.

Edit: I have just tested scales myself, works fine.