Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Discontinued] Dragoon: Dragoon Per Second 3.4 w/ 1-60 support! - Dragon
(07-28-2015, 04:09 AM)Ralphius Wrote:  As I'm in love with your MCH profile I wanted to try this out with my DRG.

Though if I can ask, why did you decide not to do positionals?

Something may not be wrong with your version then? I've been using this profile for awhile now and mine has always managed BoTD with chaos/wheeling thrust.
So whats wrong with your personal profile? huge lag inbetween instances and doesnt combo Blood of the dragon attacks at all >.>

Nevermind, discovered it was 2.2 and not the personal
Is this still good? Not much people talking about it :)
(07-30-2015, 07:45 AM)xratedownz Wrote:  Is this still good? Not much people talking about it :)

Try it for yourself. I'm using this and it is fine.
the first 4th Tier Ability is not casting in the opener dunno if is a ping issue or a cause of skill speed
try and set it to false in advanced.
(08-01-2015, 03:39 PM)sebbs Wrote:  try and set it to false in advanced.
i tried that but is still happening the same. i think its a Ping issue because sometimes is working fine and at other times not. and i noticed too that suddenly is stopping doing skills and stay there without doing anything when the CDs are ON( i tried with queue enabe and disable)
that would be a broken combo so is timing out.

probly lag yes
Have not had any issues with the T4 combos- Personal version is working great. No lag here though so not sure if that's what is causing peoples issues
For optimum damage, where do you position your character, in the back or the flank?