Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Coords] Chimera Ranged Solo
(01-03-2014, 09:14 AM)se110ut Wrote:  I just did Ultima via DF. The group quit so I wanted to test the spot for soloing. The game asked me if I wanted to fill the spots and I just said no ^^ this is also through DF

I also had that in WP yesterday via DF (WP isnt' soloable?)... maybe in my first time in Garuda I didn't notice the popup, or maybe it didn't pop up because I already attacked... couldn't test more yesterday since both runs were successful (so the 9 of 10 statistic is wrong :D)
(01-03-2014, 12:12 PM)TauTau Wrote:  
(01-03-2014, 09:14 AM)se110ut Wrote:  I just did Ultima via DF. The group quit so I wanted to test the spot for soloing. The game asked me if I wanted to fill the spots and I just said no ^^ this is also through DF

I also had that in WP yesterday via DF (WP isnt' soloable?)... maybe in my first time in Garuda I didn't notice the popup, or maybe it didn't pop up because I already attacked... couldn't test more yesterday since both runs were successful (so the 9 of 10 statistic is wrong :D)

you could solo WP if everyone left. if you had the coords to all the bosses.
Hey here are some waypoints for Chimera,Hydra,Ifrit,Garuda,Titan.

Its primitive but gets the job done.

Unzip to waypoint folder.

.rar   Waypoint.rar (Size: 838 bytes / Downloads: 68)
just because people leave... doesn't mean people can't join

I had queued into a inprogress empty garuda EXM, nobody was there. Chose do not look for members, started teleport killing it and somebody was still able to queue into it. didn't notice somebody had joined until they said something in party.. immediately died, left, and logged.. will just have to see what happens but I'm pretty much expecting a ban notice.

just a heads up for anybody else who thinks to do this.
maybe there is a set number of instances, and when you click "do not search for members" they assume the instance as free and put the next group into it? Did you see how many were in there then? Because that could lead to a group with more than 8 ppl ;)
so, I'm right now soloing Garuda after the second wipe (hoping time doesn't run out ;)). For 15mins or so noone entered. My guess is this: The leader gets the popup to fill spots. So if someone gets lead, after the first one leaves (I think in this case it was me), and he then clicks to fill the spots, and then he himself leaves, another one gets lead, and again the popup. So even if you click on cancel that second time, the "ok" from the first one prbably still counts. Just a guess, but to me it sounds valid ;)

But man, does that take long solo ;)
(01-05-2014, 10:25 PM)testsubject421 Wrote:  Hey here are some waypoints for Chimera,Hydra,Ifrit,Garuda,Titan.

Hey, i downloead this, but i dont get the waypoitns in my list :(

i unzip them in Teleport -> waypoint folder is it wrong?
(01-08-2014, 05:33 PM)nyth Wrote:  
(01-05-2014, 10:25 PM)testsubject421 Wrote:  Hey here are some waypoints for Chimera,Hydra,Ifrit,Garuda,Titan.

Hey, i downloead this, but i dont get the waypoitns in my list :(

i unzip them in Teleport -> waypoint folder is it wrong?

in the instance you can see the waypoints.
test subject what do your titan cords consist of? is it soloable or do we have to go about jackies rout and rez the dead gaols?
how are you guys dpsing gaols down? they drop to the ground every si ngel time and i have to go downwards to dps them?