Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
EasyDragoon Profile w/ Ace's Positional Assister *UPDATED* 20-Mar-2016
Code:
20/11/2015 v3.09
-Removed Heavy Thrust's BotD conditional

Another small update.

This removed HT's check on BotD's timer due to it being irrelevant with changes made in v3.07. It was causing HT to not cast sometimes.

Also, I need some opinion on the current Smart AoE in place. Right now, it will maybe get off 0 to 2 Doomspikes in between combo chains while using Geirskogul. If I remove Geirskogul being used for AoE during 3+ targets, it will spam more Doom spikes for higher dps while maintaining BotD at the cost of using a lot more TP. Which would be the better choice?
(11-20-2015, 01:45 PM)hxx112 Wrote:  
Code:
20/11/2015 v3.09
-Removed Heavy Thrust's BotD conditional

Another small update.

This removed HT's check on BotD's timer due to it being irrelevant with changes made in v3.07. It was causing HT to not cast sometimes.

Also, I need some opinion on the current Smart AoE in place. Right now, it will maybe get off 0 to 2 Doomspikes in between combo chains while using Geirskogul. If I remove Geirskogul being used for AoE during 3+ targets, it will spam more Doom spikes for higher dps while maintaining BotD at the cost of using a lot more TP. Which would be the better choice?

Awesome thank you! +rep
I notice that the script isn't executing the skills as fast as possible, there's a good almost .2 to .3 seconds where it seems to be waiting before the next skill cast.
(11-21-2015, 05:31 AM)asiangirl Wrote:  I notice that the script isn't executing the skills as fast as possible, there's a good almost .2 to .3 seconds where it seems to be waiting before the next skill cast.

Give the new version a try. Turn on Skill Queue

Code:
21/11/2015 v3.1
-Added Skill Queuing Support to remove small delays between casting GCD skills
Another great update, thanks a lot! (I can't even +rep you anymore).
NIN profile would be a great addition to that :D. So I could switch between my favourite classes, yay *_*.
(11-22-2015, 07:37 PM)muchastudio Wrote:  Another great update, thanks a lot! (I can't even +rep you anymore).
NIN profile would be a great addition to that :D. So I could switch between my favourite classes, yay *_*.

Thanks.

I already have a NIN profile made, but my NIN is only lvl 53 atm so I don't have the Lvl 54+ skills implemented into my profile. One thing that will be hard to add to the profile is an opener that follows the video asiangirl posted earlier. You can either have a perfect priority skill system that adapts to the current situation on the fly but have a non-optimized opener or you can have an optimized opener with a priority queue that is not perfect. I'll try to figure something out, maybe resort to using a super long skill queue for the opener, which I dislike due to skill lock ups if the chain ends up having to stop prematurely due to mechanics.

New update v3.11
Code:
22/11/2015 v3.11
-Fixed minor bug that caused combo chains to start over too soon.
In 3.1, combo chains would start over prematurely if you were away from the target for 3 or 4+ seconds. 3.11 corrects this issue
The amount of work and perfection in your profiles are amazing. Thank you!
I have been playing DRG since ARR beta and love it, but with your profile going after the recent tweaks I pull consistent 1k DPS to my hand jammed 950 DPS. Your profile does better than me with the use of AOE and keeping Gerksogul up. Thanks for this profile ThumbsUp
(11-24-2015, 07:49 PM)Mcdougall Wrote:  The amount of work and perfection in your profiles are amazing. Thank you!
(11-24-2015, 08:14 PM)chivon8 Wrote:  I have been playing DRG since ARR beta and love it, but with your profile going after the recent tweaks I pull consistent 1k DPS to my hand jammed 950 DPS. Your profile does better than me with the use of AOE and keeping Gerksogul up. Thanks for this profile ThumbsUp

Thanks

Code:
26/11/2015 v3.12
-Updated profile to only do HP check for Phlebotomize while in a party.  Dummy profile removed
-Updated coding of Assister to be compatible with other Assisters

Small update, no changes made to rotation at all. Gameplay should not be different from 3.11 at all.
Code:
28/11/2015 v3.13
-Debuff limit support added.  Profile will no longer spam ID-Dis-CT on the same target if CT debuff is not shown on target bar.  Also applies to Phlebotomize.

This update is for diadem/hunts/void ark zergs where your debuff does not show up on the target bar. It will continue to apply your CT debuff and Phleb debuff but it will utilize a timer unique to that target so that it is not spammed when the debuff limit on the target bar is reached.

Assister has NOT been updated to reflect this change.