Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average
[Module]Teleporter V2.0.7 <11/02/2014>
This Broke Minion... Crashes everytime you try to load.
(02-09-2014, 10:58 PM)Signature Wrote:  This Broke Minion... Crashes everytime you try to load.
Its been working fine for me, but i still have the previous version though, I didn't update to the newest one yet.

(02-09-2014, 09:25 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  ill run AK here in a bit and let you know some coords.

/wave Any luck in getting those coords? ^^
(02-10-2014, 12:17 AM)lantus Wrote:  
(02-09-2014, 10:58 PM)Signature Wrote:  This Broke Minion... Crashes everytime you try to load.
Its been working fine for me, but i still have the previous version though, I didn't update to the newest one yet.

(02-09-2014, 09:25 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  ill run AK here in a bit and let you know some coords.

/wave Any luck in getting those coords? ^^

Please don't Blow up Important posts with Non subject related things. Please continue this conversation with an appropriate post.

Version2.0.3 broke minion.. Can not use... Please either explain why it's not working or please fix your release.
Completely replaced Teleporter Folder even copied waypoints from DevTp folder. Still can not Load Minion.
@Lantus. My waypoint pack has solo spot for AK.
I'm getting crashes with version 2.0.3 too. Tried it twice then I removed this and was able to play.
hmmm i can not reproduce this error

please test this.

delete the <NUMBER>.settings.lua in the Teleporter Folder and restart or reload the Minion.

and please post all you modules you have installed
Will try this now.

I got it.. The Solution was to Remove the (1a2b3c_.Settings) files in DevTp. Thanks!

Nice job on this btw.... Module looks fantastic. will be testing through out the week!
Thanks for the fix Signature as me and a few of my linkshell mates were having the same problem.
(02-10-2014, 08:12 AM)Signature Wrote:  Will try this now.

I got it.. The Solution was to Remove the (1a2b3c_.Settings) files in DevTp. Thanks!

Nice job on this btw.... Module looks fantastic. will be testing through out the week!

I tried to fix it by removing file but do I remove both files ? one in "teleport" and one in "Dev" ? or Do I just remove one ?

I cant find DevTp
(02-10-2014, 12:53 PM)random73 Wrote:  

I tried to fix it by removing file but do I remove both files ? one in "teleport" and one in "Dev" ? or Do I just remove one ?

I cant find DevTp

Delete this to files if you have Problems with Teleporter 2.0.3

DevTP
...\LuaMods\Dev\<NUMBER>.settings.lua

Teleporter
...\LuaMods\Teleporter\<NUMBER>.settings.lua
(02-10-2014, 01:07 PM)MAHA Wrote:  
(02-10-2014, 12:53 PM)random73 Wrote:  

I cant find DevTp

Delete this to files if you have Problems with Teleporter 2.0.3

DevTP
...\LuaMods\Dev\<NUMBER>.settings.lua

Teleporter
...\LuaMods\Teleporter\<NUMBER>.settings.lua

Sadly removing those two files do not fix it for me. I did a clean minion install and only have teleporter added. The game still crashes everytime I try to load minion