Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Coords] Chimera Ranged Solo
even in the instace i cant see the wp -.-'
(01-08-2014, 09:13 PM)odano1988 Wrote:  test subject what do your titan cords consist of? is it soloable or do we have to go about jackies rout and rez the dead gaols?

It is no different.

I had no luck with the X Y Z coords in the OP so i made some realllllly quick (too quick) and posted so a friend could get it.

i wouldnt solo him take a friend that can use minion with and ur fine.
(01-09-2014, 07:11 AM)testsubject421 Wrote:  
(01-08-2014, 09:13 PM)odano1988 Wrote:  test subject what do your titan cords consist of? is it soloable or do we have to go about jackies rout and rez the dead gaols?

I had no luck with the X Y Z coords in the OP so i made some realllllly quick (too quick) and posted so a friend could get it.

Just to clarify, I have no coords for Titan in my post. If you mean you have had no luck with any of my coords posted, that would be odd as I have now run 12+ relic runs through these coords without issue. Apologies if they do not work for you.
(01-09-2014, 11:32 AM)Fatal Wrote:  
(01-09-2014, 07:11 AM)testsubject421 Wrote:  

Just to clarify, I have no coords for Titan in my post. If you mean you have had no luck with any of my coords posted, that would be odd as I have now run 12+ relic runs through these coords without issue. Apologies if they do not work for you.

Fatal, I know there is no Titan coords in your post, thank you for clarifying for everyone else.

My thing was the X Y Z in your OP as it is pointed out and known... the X Y Z does not work if you just punch them into the navigation part of the DEV tab it seems as tho the X Y Z have a different layout of what the X Y Z axis's are in the teleport module... ???
At the time i tried this i was having problems with the teleport module (it was MY own problem not the module) and so i was trying to get there with the DEV tab Embarrassing
Once i figured it out i had to quick share...

I just wanted to help out.... Embarrassing

And fatal THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS TOPIC!!!!

My current advide to anyone who is looking for Waypoints...dont download my file just go here:
Odano1998 Waypoints: Odano1998 Waypoints
Andysx Waypoints: Andysx Waypoints

I made my way points in a hurry so they suck and are not well titled, Get these packs they were made with care and effort. (unlike my quick junk) Smile
My pack needs to be updatedill do ty at when I'm home
some people treat Z as teh vertical variable ie how high your character is off the ground. Howerver in 3d gaming Y is the veritacl variable that you adjust to set how high or low your character is off or below the ground. I know Maha's mod uses Z while other things in the bot use Y
MAHA, here is my updated waypoint file if you want to replace that on the front page. This update includes most story mode quest 1-50(if the quest is close to the giver I didn't teleport) It also includes most waypoints needed for story mode dungeons, including primal normal modes, and hard modes. I also think it includes some class quest not sure which ones, probably paladin, sch, smr, and brd but not for sure if I remembered to add those.

Attached Files
.zip   Waypoint.zip (Size: 25.82 KB / Downloads: 37)
anyone have coil waypoints there willing to share?
anyone?
#1 : X -16,93166 Y 35,98517 Z -5,000008
#2 : X 5,373716 Y 39,9842 Z -5,000013

this is for turn 4 from JM. Anyone have turn 1-3 and 5?