Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
EasyBard Profile Lv60 ONLY *UPDATED* 18-Feb-2017
Yeah I personally corrected the issue myself within the profile was just suggesting something be added to his public release.

I will also add a profile hybrid of azred and hxx would be quite nice... birth of Eazred Bard profile? lol
(03-17-2016, 03:03 PM)dNh301 Wrote:  Yeah I personally corrected the issue myself within the profile was just suggesting something be added to his public release.

I will also add a profile hybrid of azred and hxx would be quite nice... birth of Eazred Bard profile? lol

^ this
I'm open to the idea...just dont have the time right now to really work on working profiles. We ramped up our raiding to m-f 4 hours a night til we down a8 since we cleared 7 2 weeks ago and we missed a few nights ... we just wanted it done.
Code:
20/3/2016 v3.12
-Added Heavy Shot to Barrage chain for non-Wanderer's Minuet

Let me know if there is anything that can improve with this profile. I don't really play BRD anymore.
Any way I can financially support this routine?
page 1 under the updates/download is a donate button ! :)
Is stance dancing in the plans for this?
(03-27-2016, 04:58 AM)iDownload Wrote:  Is stance dancing in the plans for this?

No plans to add stance dancing (besides filter 5) unless someone can show me a link to a guide that does the math on it.
Looks like the profile broke on the last update possibly.
It stop's working when trying to do heavensward content any fixes? wiill just cast heavy shot over n over.