Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average
[MODULE] [RENAMED]Gather Helper [8/11/2013] v 1.1
I thought it used whichever one you needed automatically
doesnt the bot do this already... you can choose 2 types of gathering per marker you can have multiple markers then gathering just uses the skill manager so you can make a miner profile and put what ward you want. so miner-fire and put the fire ward on.
Works great, only problem I've encountered it that just recently it has been unable to tell the difference between shards and crystals only in the counter. While this really isn't a big deal, I liked knowing what the count was. :/

And also, when using a ward, it will only let me gather crystals/shards. I was hoping to gather something other than a shard when the crystal wasn't available but it would cost me the use of the ward.
can add the full bag and out of the game? really need this to work on the crystals?
The Auto "use food" does not seem to work for me. I need to press update food than it will use the food
doesn't work for me, just stands there.
i hope this gets updated to work in the new patch
need update on this add on plz
need update too :(
Will this addon be fixed? Right now it seems to be causing a few issues with the bot. I really like it to as when it works it does work perfect.