Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Namnafs Duty Pack
Thanks for the reply.
TeamA: Tank(ACR PLD) Melee(DRG- ACR)
TeamB: Healer (SCH-ACR) Range (BLM-sebbs)

Before one of my accounts get stuck or wander around when they die and boss dies upon reviving, it tries to resync then this.

http://i.imgur.com/rpZD0St.jpg
my 4 bots dont attack anything in the fractal and the research faculty dungeon, just try to cast and attack but says out of range and then teleports away to the next step.

help please.
fyi, Wanderer's Palace (Hard) appears to be a wipefest. The aoe trash pulls around the totems are pretty punishing, can't see it being a very safe profile to run if SE were to look at how many times your group dies while working its way through the instance...
Namnaf,
Can I send you a private email with a video of what I am seeing?
send me PM with details.
Today I tried to run a duty, however the only duty available was the Barskin ringbands.
Everything is loaded as usual...not sure whats going on.
PLs fix the Aerochemical. Still having issues like 1 account will wander around doing nothing while the rest of the team are fine. That's often.

And also, one account will exit the dungeon IDK WHY.

Set up:
Team FullA Aero: DRK ilevel 202, SMN ilevel 202
Team FullB: SCH ilevel 202, BLM ilevel 202

I notice this as console is saying,trying to resync then after that it will wander around.

I need this facility as it has the highest rewards for eso farming.

And also the Wanderer's palace Hard. It's a wipefest.
Me and my friends are about to purchase this and we just have a couple questions.

1. Does it support multiple people on different account's and computers
2. Does Square Enix ban for this if so what is the lifespan of a boting duty account

Thx :^)
Haven't been banned yet and it should work fine with multiple people.

Hansen I am difficulty understanding your post, I am sorry. Suspecting that other reported issues were ironed out in an update of the bot.
Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
(06-29-2016, 04:44 PM)hansenchaze Wrote:  PLs fix the Aerochemical. Still having issues like 1 account will wander around doing nothing while the rest of the team are fine. That's often.

And also, one account will exit  the dungeon IDK WHY.

Set up:
Team FullA Aero: DRK ilevel 202, SMN ilevel 202
Team FullB: SCH ilevel 202, BLM ilevel 202

I notice this as console is saying,trying to resync then after that it will wander around.

I need this facility as it has the highest rewards for eso farming.

And also the Wanderer's palace Hard. It's a wipefest.

bump. same problem with research facility. players go out of sync and one will leave the group
details:
problem 1) i will start it up, and 1 of the bots will go ahead of the other players (skipping a bunch of the mobs)
problem 2) i check up and 1 of the 4 bots has completely left the dungeon. to fix i have to take them all out and start up again.

team setup:
1 paladin, 1 whm, 1blm, 1 dragoon.
using fullA profile
problems occur randomly, but almost every dungeon will happen at some point.
2 days ago it seemed to be working alright =/