Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 3.66 Average
Genetic's Crafting Profiles 4.0 Edition
(10-04-2016, 12:51 AM)geneticdoom Wrote:  i have 995 craftsmanship. will be interesting to see what i get on the profiles. i should be able to make it conditional to succeed even if you dont hit 142. i bought a little gil. will be testing some stuff in a few hours/

I found on my leatherworker 1008 Craftsmanship gets 141 and my goldsmith 1019 craftsmanship gets 142. Food for thought. That single progress % is that small.
Please, educate me on the process this profile will take. As stated it's been tested up to 1050 Craftsmanship, if I am at 1082 Craftsmanship will this cause issues as I'd finish the synth early before the quality finisher?(this has happened on the "old" two star crafting profile).
1082. wow it goes so high. could you tell me how much yoru careful synth 2 hits for, i can accurately adjust it for that. i am in the middle of doing tests and writing notes. before i compare with the profiles other ppl mad

also with 998 craftsmanship i did my craft fine, i calculate i can fail 3 flawless synth, perhaps even 4 and still complete it without changing the rotation. failing more than 4 would possible require an extra cs2 in place of a hasty
My CSII hits for 156. I have not yet tried the new profiles but will help with testing however you need.

1088 Craftsmanship
986 Control
472 CP

All crafters are around these numbers, within +/- 10 Craftsmanship/Control but same CP.
i reviewed the 4 star profile other ppl adjust, and i see it is based on the 3star 1651 dura items. some values that were very important to the craft were not adjusted to 4 star values. i will determine which profile i am going to use and what will be best based on those values and adjust it. currently at this post its 1am and im doing this. idk if i will complete it tonight or finish the final adjustments after work. have to see how hard it goings to be. since i have to do soem calculations based on craftmanship and progress

well game crashed while i was adjusting all the values >_> so fk it. ill redo it all after work i guess
Yeah... Crashed for me as well and a few others.

Thanks for your hard work on this! It's much appreciated!
its np lol. im really tired. manually crafting some of the 4 star things for fc now. such a pain. about to go to bed zzz
just checked the new 2* Macro it works on other classes but dont know why it wont work on ALC >.<

LOL for the first part i have to use the 3* Macro ^^ then when it stops i switch to 2* and then it works ... well need to switch evry time mehhh

At the start was somewhere a error i replaced it with the 3* Macro just step 1-4 and now its working
2* Macro : https://www.dropbox.com/s/24ccvnf3n6twf4...P.lua?dl=0
eh - i made one based on a macro if people are interested - with my stats it never breaks and out of 300 synths 287 were HQ (food)...yes i made 900 foods...
Genetics how are you writing the script to adjust for the craftsmanship? I wrote two... one for 141 CSII and another for 142 CSII. Both were within the 1000-1050 step.