Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 3.66 Average
Genetic's Crafting Profiles 4.0 Edition
For some reason whenever I use the 1 Star crafts it stops crafting after doing all the Flawless Synthesis. I have tried both the 469 and the 437 CP methods and same result. My stats are 960 Craft 938 Control and I'm using my ALC to craft a collectible Noble Gold.
Because nobles gold is not a 1 star 1116 difficulty item, its 956 difficulty. with your stats, maybe the 70 durability 420 CP profile would be best, you should do a test.

added the 437 backup 1764 difficulty profile i had. updates will be somewhat slow but not entirely inactive. sometimes wish i had a bigger fc to craft more things for rather than a single group lol.
(10-18-2016, 02:05 AM)geneticdoom Wrote:  Because nobles gold is not a 1 star 1116 difficulty item, its 956 difficulty. with your stats, maybe the 70 durability 420 CP profile would be best, you should do a test.

added the 437 backup 1764 difficulty profile i had. updates will be somewhat slow but not entirely inactive. sometimes wish i had a bigger fc to craft more things for rather than a single group lol.

Lol sorry must have derped out for that I have all your craft profiles and love them I think I may have just selected the wrong one. Yeah I hear you about the bigger FC I'm in a small one and am the only crafter :(
damn.
just tried your 2 star 70 dur profile
and i have to give it to you hands down that is a beasty file
i'm an avid crafter and make my own crafting profiles but this is just crazy, there are like 5 different paths specific for each persons crafting level

you sir are a legend!
Any updates on the 4* profile? I'd be willing to make a donation to help the cause =D
Been using your profiles for months. Had to do my own 3 star stuff the last patch, I think you were MIA back then. Started with my own macros and such, since I couldn't really create a profile (more like I was lazy) but now that you're back for this patch and made these, I just tried them, and they are pretty fucking bomb. No longer will I have to sit here and spam 3-4 macros per synth! Thank you, sir.
possible to get ****4 Star 70 Durability Macro with Tricks of the Trade and Precise Touch usage. to work without PBP ?
no. is there a new rotation you want done instead? pbp is requried for the makers mark rotation
pbp is the only move i dont have ;; so yes another rotation if possible xd
idk what rotation you want. you will need to decide and i csn make it. the ones i have listed wont work without pbp