Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Multi Account Set Up
HI,

Just a general request for info really.

Here's the scenario:
8 New Accounts
8 Minion Keys

To get these 8 characters set up for gil farming, what is the fastest way?

Currently i think im doing something wrong cos its taking me weeks to get them through all their levellling, class quests, complimentary class levelling, main story missions & duties etc.

Just wondering if im missing something and theres a faster way to get these 8 bots into the gil farming range of i90+
1 week seems about right for me.
if you are running 24/7, you should be ready to gil farm in 3 days, and i90 in about 5. This is what i just did this last week:

1) Use the 1-15 quest mode
2) use Jackie's leveling profiles to get thau or archer 15-50
3) get all 4 accounts to totorak in order to unlock jobs
4) use the lvl 50 job quest profile to do your lvl 50 quest
5) use grind/fates to get secondary job to 15, then get your job crystal at least (to protect you a bit from the white knight bot hunters)

You can now gil farm with WP profiles

If you want to farm things like tomes, ponies, etc, get to working on main story. Once ultimate weapon is cleared, you can open lost city for tome farming (i55) and quarn hard (i80) for antique gear (tradeable for i90 gear) and soldery/poetics.

Steps 1-5 should take 3 days. Main story quest can take another 1-2 days, depending if you were able to get the beta quest profiles

You can try to get refer a friend codes for each accounts, post them on redddit, and try to get the xp bonus circlet to help a bit too, since its a 20% xp bonus under level 25.
(12-15-2014, 06:44 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  You can try to get refer a friend codes for each accounts, post them on redddit, and try to get the xp bonus circlet to help a bit too, since its a 20% xp bonus under level 25.

After starting the first account you can just daisy chain refer a friend codes for the other 7. both the referrer and the new account get a circlet so all 8 accounts would get circlets. i did this with my 4 man team.
Thanks for the replies guys, will try the above ;)