Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
[34-50] Post Titan to Praetorium
Thanks for this!
i have reading error of the info file for lvl 34 - 41
can you give me more info? do you have all the files put into the correct folders? what does the console say when you get errors
Hi I'm new here and don't really get it. So if I understood it right I should put the files into....luamods\ffxivminion\questprofiles ? Which one should I start then?

Edit: Tried [SM_Post Sastasha...] and he walks to Baderon in upper la noscea and stands still. Currently at the quest "It's probably pirates - use duty finder to enter Sastasha"
You have to do the duties yourself, either in df or with 3 other bots. The quest profiles walk you through all the steps between duties.

You are trying to run "Post- sastasha" aka AFTER sastasha
what rsilva712 said. Please note that these are not meant for leveling, for best results get level 20 from running satasha duty level profile ( if you have 4 bots) -> run the 15-24 quest upto completing ifrit or unlocking grand companies -> unlock halatali -> finish the exp grind to 50 -> finish the rest of the quest files
Thanks for these!!
Hi ! thx for this quest profil, i use post ifrit to totorak but when he finish quest he always go to minfilia and don't accept the next.
Anyone can help please ?
1. I noticed that the bots mesh gets stuck on the waking sands mesh causing it to stop whenever it leaves waking sands to enter western thanalaan. To avoid this please have "Use Aetherytes" turned on and run Sebbs attunement quest (found here) prior to running the 15-24 quest, otherwise you will have to "Reload Lua Modules" each time the bot exits waking sands.

Link is broken, where can I get the attunement quest?
how can I add these quest profile to my bot?
If you have a little free time , please add these profile for auto-update.