Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
FFXIV MINION NOT WORKING
how come I can't use my ffxiv minion app everu time I start the minion app it kicks me out from ffxiv closing the game how come it does not work or I use to use it and it was working correctly I don't know what happened please help me out.
(12-26-2014, 05:14 AM)abusivo Wrote:  how come I can't use my ffxiv minion app everu time I start the minion app it kicks me out from ffxiv closing the game how come it does not work or I use to use it and it was working correctly I don't know what happened please help me out.

give us some info. First are you running more then one bot? second if your running more then one bot are you using the same keycode twice?

if you are running 1 bot how long does it wait before it closes the bot down?

are you using the gui_launcher to launch your games if so what does it say on the info tab?

help us help you give details.
I only use for one chart I don't use 2 and whent it kick me from the game only says to report the problem.
so first I open ffxiv and then I open he mnion app and when I start the program minion that's when it kicks me out

and it kicks me right away!!!
so you use the attach bot button? you dont set up the Gui_launcher to load up the game and bot?
ok I think the problem was the key code that you guys give me for a reason because I buy another keycode and now it works so I think I need some extra more time in my new keycode that I just purchess again from you guys please reply back at me thanks