Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 3.34 Average
[Module] Spiritbond v3.0 - Updated 19 Jan 2015
Is this outdated now? It doesn't seem to show up even in the 64 bit lua folder
Correct - This has not been updated since the 2.* days. There are simply better ways to obtain materia now, so I never bothered to keep updated.

There were also limitations in the old APIs where I could not create a few features for this module. Over time some of those functionalities have been added elsewhere, so again... little point to update this.
(07-06-2017, 08:04 PM)avrandom Wrote:  Correct - This has not been updated since the 2.* days. There are simply better ways to obtain materia now, so I never bothered to keep updated.

There were also limitations in the old APIs where I could not create a few features for this module. Over time some of those functionalities have been added elsewhere, so again... little point to update this.

Haha I havn't played in awhile, what are the better ways of getting materia? I have alts that I want to farm
Beastmen quests exchange t3-4 with their currency, scrips offer 4s, dun scaith offers 5s, and hunts offer 6s.

After lvl 50 in 2.0, grinding mobs in order to SB materia became inefficient doe to how they scaled gear lvl.
; ; wouldnt this work great afk crafting mass amounts and sbing the i290 craft gear for the t6 crafting materia
i like to have a update on this too ; ; (for the sb achievement xD)
If the program recognizes the IDs for the gear, it might work for that. You would have to exit the quicksynth stance for it to change gear anyway tho. Not sure if it worked with crafting mode
(07-08-2017, 02:04 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  If the program recognizes the IDs for the gear, it might work for that. You would have to exit the quicksynth stance for it to change gear anyway tho. Not sure if it worked with crafting mode

Way back when there wasn't a way to interrupt the co-routine for crafting via individual modules. However, using the "eat food" option built into minion would cause you to stop crafting long enough to eat, which was also long enough for this module to swap out gear. Not optimal by any means, but was better than nothing.

No promises since I haven't worked with the module system, but I can look into what is available to see if it would be worth the time.
(07-09-2017, 05:12 AM)avrandom Wrote:  
(07-08-2017, 02:04 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  If the program recognizes the IDs for the gear, it might work for that. You would have to exit the quicksynth stance for it to change gear anyway tho. Not sure if it worked with crafting mode

Way back when there wasn't a way to interrupt the co-routine for crafting via individual modules. However, using the "eat food" option built into minion would cause you to stop crafting long enough to eat, which was also long enough for this module to swap out gear. Not optimal by any means, but was better than nothing.

No promises since I haven't worked with the module system, but I can look into what is available to see if it would be worth the time.

This could be amazing ! like not even kidding !!! a script for SBing crafting stuff!! meanwhile someone goes afk ! even if it only spirit bonds and changes gear everytime it reaches 100% sb would be amazing !! just make like 10 sets of crafting and start the bot for a massive craft! ( could also add the setting like for cordials but instead useing SB potions like Potent Spiritbond Potion ) and something like that n.n
Could be really nice yea, materiaIV for crafting are really expensive in my server.