Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 3.34 Average
[Module] Spiritbond v3.0 - Updated 19 Jan 2015
(01-23-2015, 04:25 AM)yankeesfan89 Wrote:  confirming that teleporting to housing is currently a bad idea, I selected personal house, which I own and it ported me to the lavender beds as it should have, but I landed in limbo and was floating in the air. Would really love to be able to have it port to my house when im done, but for now mor dhona will suffice, thanks.

Thanks for the report. The only one I can test currently, is Mist, since that is where our FC house is. I've had no problems using Mist, but know exactly what you are talking about, as some of the ID's for teleports worked, but teleported me to places under the world.

I'll work on getting it tested for FC houses in all three areas.
Yeah luckily I was either in or under a wall so I wasn't visible to other players but that could have gone very wrong lol. If for some reason they are different, getting a port to personal housing to work first would be better at least in my opinion.

If you need someone to test it again I can help, I have a personal house in lavender beds and a FC one in mist.
I dont know if someone else has already asked. But can you make the plugin to convert automatically spiritbonded item?
(01-25-2015, 02:22 PM)PaiiNx Wrote:  I dont know if someone else has already asked. But can you make the plugin to convert automatically spiritbonded item?

Most requested feature... Not possible currently. :)
Is this currently broken after the small minion update?
not sure if this was covered, didn't find a clear answer, so sorry if it has been answered already

if i am spiritbonding multiple sets, if i enable AutoDisable, will it wait until i finish all my sets, or will it trigger when i finish my first set of gear?
(01-27-2015, 02:04 AM)bloodboil Wrote:  Is this currently broken after the small minion update?

I haven't used it today, but will give it a go tonight to test for irregularities.

(01-27-2015, 04:51 AM)hakami Wrote:  not sure if this was covered, didn't find a clear answer, so sorry if it has been answered already

if i am spiritbonding multiple sets, if i enable AutoDisable, will it wait until i finish all my sets, or will it trigger when i finish my first set of gear?

It will wait until all items, of the IDs you've provided, are spiritbonded before disabling. If you use multiple ID's, it will go through the ID's in order, finishing bonding all of one type of item before switching to another.
Than you for the timely reply ^^
This should be compatible with Duties right? Like say, a LCOA gil farming profile, killing 10mobs per minute should spirit bind very quickly. And while it cant change gear while in combat, it should swap when it is requeueing?

Guess ill try it and see if it works like i think it would.
(01-29-2015, 04:32 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  This should be compatible with Duties right? Like say, a LCOA gil farming profile, killing 10mobs per minute should spirit bind very quickly. And while it cant change gear while in combat, it should swap when it is requeueing?

Guess ill try it and see if it works like i think it would.

Any luck?