Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 3.34 Average
[Module] Spiritbond v3.0 - Updated 19 Jan 2015
At work. will try tonight
I LOVE what you've done with this so far, however, is there anyway to make the module window expandable? Right now, it's a square and can't be stretched to see all the %'s and Id's and what not. Not aa big deal since I only click it while I go to work, but it'd be a nice QOL :)
(01-30-2015, 01:25 AM)LygerZero Wrote:  I LOVE what you've done with this so far, however, is there anyway to make the module window expandable? Right now, it's a square and can't be stretched to see all the %'s and Id's and what not. Not aa big deal since I only click it while I go to work, but it'd be a nice QOL :)

Click and drag on the bottom right corner? :) - I set the default size, but like all other windows, it should be re-sizable.
This add on is fantastic, nice work.

One criticism is that once a slot has been fully SB'd, the bot till teleport away - without finishing items in other slots. Is there a way to completely disable the feature so it doesn't teleport and instead keeps fighting until either the bot crashes or I stop it.
(02-01-2015, 12:57 PM)Skinner Wrote:  This add on is fantastic, nice work.

One criticism is that once a slot has been fully SB'd, the bot till teleport away - without finishing items in other slots. Is there a way to completely disable the feature so it doesn't teleport and instead keeps fighting until either the bot crashes or I stop it.

What you've described is exactly how the module should work. My alt is SBing right now (has been since last night). The two ring slots have completed, but all other slots are still going. She did not teleport disable, as it should not until all items marked to bond are finished.

If you would like it to keep going until crash or disable, simply ensure "AutoDisable" is not enable.

If you seen the module behaving incorrectly, feel free to send me a report. The current multi-items (if any), the slots, etc..
This is a great addon.
One question. Is there a way that it won't port to lower lvl areas?
I was going to use N. Thalan but it ported me to Western Lanosea and it bonded there for a bit before switch over to central shroud.

Ignore my post. I was being dumb. LOL
I had Do Atma Selected from farming them this afternoon lol
perhaps im missing something when i look for the ids on xivdb - where are the ids located

cheers
Look up an item (Cotton Bracers for this example). The URL is /?item/3570/Cotton-Bracers. The 3570 is the id
thanks xd
I noticed that the "Grind" option of the bot will now switch out my SB gear for some higher lvl gear in those slots. I switched it to "Party-Grind" and that seems to have worked. It worked before on "grind" but for some reason, an auto update? Bard on grind mode kept switching out my SB gear. Hope this helps