Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 3.34 Average
[Module] Spiritbond v3.0 - Updated 19 Jan 2015
ok, now I finally understand what this addon is for :) sorry for being a bit slow. I realize it's for spiritbonding multiple gear sets. So once something is 100% it takes the next one and so on. I originally thought you just put on your spiritbonding gear, turn it on and it would automatically go to a spiritbonding place, spiritbond the gear then go back to a location when it's done. I guess i was partially right :)

I guess the issue is that my rings and hat of spiritbonding are 100% already. I understand now i should swap them out with coil gear or something that won't hit 100%, (i still don't understand why they have gear that spirtbonds but you can't convert it! )or something that will like the rest of the gear. Thanks again Avrandom!
what you should do is get many armors say lvl 49 fill your entire armory with them, remove all raid gear put it in yoru retainer, then put a full set of gear on you want to spirit bind, then you either go grind do duty what fates what ever you want to do, once a piece hits 100% it swaps it out, once all pieces are 100% you manuall convert them,
sounds good, thanks Cichard! you know whats kinda sad? i can 3 star any craft and gather 3 stars, but really the fastest way I've found to make money is material and clusters. Kinda makes me feel i wasted a lot of time leveling all those crafters and gatherers :(
I can't seem to make it save my profile.. I name the profile DoW_Drg and click save but when i want to swap to it it isn't in the profile selector. It only says none and DoW_general
try reloading lua
Does this still work with the new minionapp? I tried downloading it to the minionapp/bots/ffxivmionion/ folder and the add on doesnt pop up when i load minionapp. This still work in old zones? If so, any idea why mine wont load?
try putting it in luamods
I haven't updated anything for HW, but have used it multiple times to ensure it still works. I plan on doing some updates once the Savage rush dies down. :)
(07-31-2015, 07:24 AM)matthew2371 Wrote:  Does this still work with the new minionapp? I tried downloading it to the minionapp/bots/ffxivmionion/ folder and the add on doesnt pop up when i load minionapp. This still work in old zones? If so, any idea why mine wont load?

Hi,

Actually got the same problem but i got mine under Luamods.

Can someone confirm its still working?

Thank you and best regards
Syther
"C:\MinionApp\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\Spiritbond"

Feel free to open the console and let me know if an error is showing. I just loaded it up to ensure it was still working.