Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 3.34 Average
[Module] Spiritbond v3.0 - Updated 19 Jan 2015
I can confirm this is working. To clarify this does not do the spirit bonding for you. What it does is take gear from your inventory and switches it to your character once the current gear is at 100%. You still have to set your character to grind mode and go do FATES or w/e. Mor Dhona Vendor next to the summoning bell is where I buy my gathering/crafting sets to spirit bond with. All the same items. Picked up my first set of materia this morning :) thank you!
Is this still being supported? The auto disable just makes it teleport over and over ;_;
I can take a look after work this evening. Thanks for the report!
I've run the module for a small session, and have been unable to reproduce this issue. Feel free to follow-up with some more information.
- Give some examples of the items you are attempting to spiritbond.
- What location is it porting to (homepoint is default).
- Are any other options being auto-selected / unselected when it disables?

As a small test, I also ticked AutoDisable, while wearing gear that wouldn't be spiritbonded (only one of that type in inventory). Upon clicking enable, It disabled the module, and successfully ported to my homepoint.
if you are having issues with this you can use ace's addon on the store that helps manage inventory and also spirit binding.
Just looked back at this and I was sbing my right side while fate grinding in NT. Was some red coral earrings and the electrum crafting neck, wrists and rings. My left side was normal gear that was not spirit bondable. I had 5 full sets in my inventory, uncheck auto equip in advance settings. In sb I made the profile and had it enabled as well as auto disable with the disable location in limsa. When I would run the bot it would just auto teleport to limsa, unselect enable and auto disable in the sb menu and turn off the bot.
I'm on my 15th set SBd today with the module, but i am grinding mobs, not doing fates. Working fine on this end.
Do you have the auto disable on? Cause yeah it works fine for me until I hit the auto-disable option.
tried it both ways. i'll check again when i get tired of grinding anima
Auto disable, Just simply clicking it on automatically teleports and shutdown the bot. It won't do a single fate. It's as if the Auto disable button is and automatic shutdown button instead.