Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 3.34 Average
[Module] Spiritbond v3.0 - Updated 19 Jan 2015
(12-13-2015, 03:00 AM)Cichard Wrote:  if you are having issues with this you can use ace's addon on the store that helps manage inventory and also spirit binding.

Does Ace's addon swap gear like this one does? are you talking about SELLOUT?
Sellout can sell gear, convert to materia but it does not swap around gear, as far as i know
when doing this with crafting it doesnt stop the crafting and just gives the pop up cannot execute task while crafting
Same, i dont think its supported for crafting, but if this did stop the bot and close crafting window when 100% SB this lua would rock 10x more than it already does!! :D
yeah that would be amazing to see if i knew how it would work i would do......... much pleases for the pros out there to bump this!!
Is this working? Ive followed the steps on install and cant get it to work :/
we need module for spirit bonding again pls T__T materias are getting scarce on my server. I bought all of em but because of bad RNG i need more XD
are you sure it isnt working? I'll test it when i get home.
is there any way to get the bot to stop the crafting etc?
i was hoping autodisable could stop the bot but it doesn't seem like that

willing to donate if you can make it>?
(10-20-2016, 01:17 PM)eldertale Wrote:  is there any way to get the bot to stop the crafting etc?
i was hoping autodisable could stop the bot but it doesn't seem like that

willing to donate if you can make it>?

When originally made, it was meant for grinding / DoM/W classes, so I never put in the functionality to stop other routines. If there is a global flag, it could be done. I'd need to take a look.