Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 3.34 Average
[Module] Spiritbond v3.0 - Updated 19 Jan 2015
So far, I've been unable to reproduce the ring swap bug mentioned. Any additional information you can provide would be helpful.
- Contents of the MultipleID section, Spiritbond percentages when it is happening, etc.
(Feature Request... created a debug button which will spit out this information into a file, and then users can then upload that file for me!)

What I've tried...
- Two rings, both of different types bonding at the same time. Once with NQ and NQ, and another time with HQ and NQ combination.
- I put the ID's in the same order in both Left and Right sections. I also tried reversing the order in one as seen below
[Image: sbRings_eh.png]
- I put one of those ID's in as a non-HQ version (4501).
- I would manually switch the ring slots around, and try to get it to force update. It never cared which slot they were in, as long as they weren't bonded.

Overall however, I think I've made a poor choice here by having two entries for Left and Right Ring. I will be working to combine this into just a "Rings" section.

Quote:Would it be possible to add a separate LUA module for converts or within the same program? It is a pain converting a ton of gear at times...would love to see something like this.
To my knowledge, this is still not part of the API. There are a few requests for this scattered around the forums.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Module] Spiritbond v3.0 - Updated 29 Dec 2014 - by avrandom - 01-01-2015, 01:12 AM