Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 3.34 Average
[Module] Spiritbond v3.0 - Updated 19 Jan 2015
I've still been unable to reproduce the ring swap bug :( .
- I tried using the exact list you provided, with two of each item. Bonding finished and ended with all items bonded.
- I started with one of the rings almost bonded, so I had a state where two different types of rings were usually on.
- I tried adding another ring to the list (1004512,1004510,1004502,1004504,1004506) half way through, which didn't cause any problems.
- I messed with the order on the right ring at first... worked. Then I missed with the order on the left ring, still worked.
(Holy crap those rings take a lot longer to bond than just the i47 Electrum Rings!)
I'll keep putting in scenarios to test while I am bonding, but overall I'm going to work on getting the L/R ring fields combined before trying to track this one down much further.

The internal logic basically says...
...If bonded, look for the worn item ID and switch out for the same (NQ or HQ)
...If bonded and no other of that item ID exist, separate the comma separated list
...For each item ID, look for it in inventory.
...If found but bonded, look for the next ID in the list.
...Repeat for all items in the list, equip the first one found that isn't bonded.
The module would check every single item in the list on it's final pass, when everything is bonded as part of this logic. So, I'm also having trouble trying to figure out how this would happen internally as well. The only thing I can think of, is what is displaying on the view for the item ID's, isn't actually getting saved and picked up correctly.

(01-01-2015, 02:51 PM)EonsTimE Wrote:  Small feature request: maybe add a Save/Load item ID list?
Added to the feature request list. When trying to debug the above, I was getting tired of re-entering the fields after reloading the modules. Also personally, I always make the exact same set of items to bond, so this would save me time as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Module] Spiritbond v3.0 - Updated 29 Dec 2014 - by avrandom - 01-01-2015, 05:33 PM