Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 3.34 Average
[Module] Spiritbond v3.0 - Updated 19 Jan 2015
(01-14-2015, 11:21 PM)onipuntaro Wrote:  I get an error whenever i try to save that reads

failed with [string "(Mylocation)\ffxiv_updater\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/spritbond.lua"]:498: attempt to index local 'file' (a nil value)

I clicked save multiple times just to make sure and i typed it out exactly as it reads. I have had no issues other than the saving part though.

Edit: Of course, (Mylocation) refers to where its saved on my hard drive.

This appears to be due to an unexpected install location. From the initial post:

Quote:-Place the unzipped "Spiritbond" directory into '$minionlocation\LuaMods\'
- Ending structure should be '$minionlocation\LuaMods\Spiritbond' which will contain three files: module.def, multibond.lua, and DoW_General.ilist

The module is looking for "GetStartupPath() .. [[\LuaMods\Spiritbond\]];"
So, "(MinionLocation)\LuaMods\Spiritbond\spiritbond.lua" is where the main script should be. It's looking within the "(MinionLocation)\LuaMods\Spiritbond\" directory to save and access the item files.

I've had minion installed for long while. I'll re-run the installer to double check the default structure. Other than that, I believe this is just a non-typical install path. I'll take a look at accounting for such. For now, I would suggest correcting the paths.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Module] Spiritbond v3.0 - Updated 10 Jan 2015 - by avrandom - 01-15-2015, 12:36 AM