Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average
Leviathan HM and Extreme
Sweet, thanks. I'll try this as soon as my new mules are up to snuff.

Recommended ilvl?
(01-09-2015, 05:43 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  Sweet, thanks. I'll try this as soon as my new mules are up to snuff.

Recommended ilvl?

100+
higher = better
I'm going to throw my thanks into the ring. Thank you to yourself and the other guys who made this happen. It's really nice to see people sharing lots of stuff lately!
I don't like this.

/insert negative feedback.
(01-09-2015, 02:52 PM)Latty79 Wrote:  I don't like this.

/insert negative feedback.

[Image: 3Fx04Ln.png]

CutesmileCutesmileCutesmile
It does work but it seems its still very RNGesus dependent. Not complaining, in fact im thankful for the profile and cooperation you guys did to get it done.

From 9 EX runs so far, 5 were successful and 4 were wipes. Apparently if one tank dies, its hard for the party to recover, hate goes to someone else, and they all die one by one. Bot doesnt recognize they died so upon restarting fight then they all stand in front of Levi's head (where they would go for loot) and get wiped until they leave.

Also there is a period where levi is jumping and whatnot, and everyone is just standing, and healers dont heal their tanks even if they're not full life. Not sure if this is a skill profile thing or what.

Just may need a few tweaks, but it can get clears and its definitely working. Thanks!
Works great, I managed to get it to work with 2 SCH as healers by just making them use the DPS duty insteal of the healer one. Dont know how, but it works. This is fantastic, good job man.
oh, a couple more things... When it exits, it TPorts you to open places. I had two in mist and two in goblet, one ended up in coerthas in the middle of a blank area in the mountain, two ended up floating under the ground in mist, and one ended up floating above the middle of the goblet. Where it could be seen! O.o

And, during raid, sometimes the add after levi flops onto the barge, slides to a corner where it cant be reached by DPS... and it kills ppl one by one and makes a wipe.
(01-09-2015, 04:32 AM)lantus Wrote:  Is it possible to somehow tweak the profile to be workable with brd instead of blm?

think at it : BLM's use their shit on the head cuz physical resistance and reflect, if u plan to uses brds instead, think at changing your target to the tail. if u uses your brds on the head >>>> inc. massive wipe
the file has been tweaked Creds still to Bill and and many others.
changes that made:

A newer whm prof for levi and some added skills to the PLD 3.0 along with new positions for healers and dps both BLM and Brd Superman

Attached Files
.rar   3) 50_Levi_EX+Loot.rar (Size: 26.38 KB / Downloads: 147)