Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average
Leviathan HM and Extreme
(01-10-2015, 06:32 PM)se110ut Wrote:  the file has been tweaked Creds still to Bill and and many others.
changes that made:

A newer whm prof for levi and some added skills to the PLD 3.0 along with new positions for healers and dps both BLM and Brd Superman

Hey Sellout,

Thank you very much for updating the script while i was out of town :)

really nice, i hope the other ppl like it too :)

BR
thank you for the profile`
can;'t wait to test it out ;D
Works Well! Thank you both
with sellouts bundle
just change the Lua and info to have same name
eg. OTlevi.lua
OTlevi.info
I'm having an issue with both versions of the profile so maybe it's something on my end but my tanks just teleport to the middle of the room high above and stay there. I load in all the bots then replace the two lua files then reload all the bots before entering the duty. What am I doing wrong?

------------------ NVM - Didn't have telesync on.
Hey all,

updated OP with an own Levi Ex script that includes the new files from sellout + the corresponding .lua files.

BR
I got mount drop in 2 go :) nice haha
thnx for that

what was special about the customized lua vs current standard version?
out of curiosity
incase similar duty profile is required in the future
just did HM and works great flawless through pushing my way to shiva!
Ok so the files in teh Skill Profiles obviously go under skill profile.
Altered Luas as states goes in LuaMods/ffxivminion
but where do the .lua files go that are in the same directory as the duty profiles?

The 1 levi HM dps
1 levi HM heal
1 levi HM tank

Do they just go in the duty folder with the .info files. My duty folder has no .lua files in it at all.
(01-14-2015, 08:25 AM)zerovisual Wrote:  Ok so the files in teh Skill Profiles obviously go under skill profile.
Altered Luas as states goes in LuaMods/ffxivminion
but where do the .lua files go that are in the same directory as the duty profiles?

The 1 levi HM dps
1 levi HM heal
1 levi HM tank

Do they just go in the duty folder with the .info files. My duty folder has no .lua files in it at all.

Hello,

Yes that is correct, Each Profile has 2 files that have the same names. copy them in your duty profile folder.

for example:

1 levi HM dps.lua + 1 levi HM dps.info => Duty Profile Folder.

BR
Seems like I cannot get away with one healer. I tried 1 WHM but a tank ends up dying , even in HM. I am leveling up another WHM now. :) Anyone get HM down with 1 WHM?

I was using:

1 WHM
1 Paladin
1 Warrior
2 BRDS
3 BLMS

I am gonna figure I need 2 healers because of all the jumping around. The Warrior seems to need more healing than the Paladin, i could try 2 Paladins, 1 WHM and the DPS