Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average
Leviathan HM and Extreme
(01-14-2015, 08:15 PM)zerovisual Wrote:  Seems like I cannot get away with one healer. I tried 1 WHM but a tank ends up dying , even in HM. I am leveling up another WHM now. :) Anyone get HM down with 1 WHM?

I was using:

1 WHM
1 Paladin
1 Warrior
2 BRDS
3 BLMS

I am gonna figure I need 2 healers because of all the jumping around. The Warrior seems to need more healing than the Paladin, i could try 2 Paladins, 1 WHM and the DPS

Yes, at the current state, 2 healersw are necessary. also 2 Tanks, the rest can be DD
No luck for me, the WHM's always run out of MP and the DPS (and then everyone else) ends up dying. Using the latest everything from the thread as far as I know, with the 2hm/1pld/1war/4blm configuration. And everyone's 106-110 range for ilevel. This is in HM. As well, when everyone dies, some try to drop and some try to keep fighting, making it quite messy trying to get out of the duty after the wipe
do your white mages have the proper skill profiles loaded?
(01-16-2015, 03:04 PM)Cichard Wrote:  do your white mages have the proper skill profiles loaded?

I'm using the included ones, the "1 White Mage Levi" ones.

I also have the issue where if they do actually quit the duty (half do, half don't) they're out in the ocean floating off the coast of La Noscea afterwards as well

Edit: There may be some RNG I guess as someone said previously, it finally squeaked by, just barely. Hoping I'll have better luck with EX.
Hey all,

i did some Levi Ex test runs to see if there are any problems. All running great here.

please try the newest Zip file attached here and let me now if it works. I also use a seperate "clean" minion folder where i only put the Leviathan stuff in. I only use this folder when i need to do levi. But it should work with replacing in your current minion folder without problems too.

Attached Files
.zip   Leviathan Complete.zip (Size: 41.42 KB / Downloads: 140)
so i guess all works fine now for everyone?
yeah working good for me thanks bro
I am experiencing problems with WHMs not healing...using the latest profiles. Had it working while back but after patch it's just not working.
It's healing the WHM himself/herself but not healing the rest of the PT.
(01-21-2015, 04:09 AM)Ratm3000 Wrote:  I am experiencing problems with WHMs not healing...using the latest profiles. Had it working while back but after patch it's just not working.
It's healing the WHM himself/herself but not healing the rest of the PT.

Yeah, if you take a peek at the thread for the latest bot updates you'll see that's broken for everyone, or so it would appear
yeah whm healing was broken so these wont work till the bot fixes them.