Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
SkillManager Update [Beta]
(02-03-2015, 07:43 PM)Rustyclippers Wrote:  I was wondering if anyone had a duty profile for testing aoe dps, WP / LCOA queues make for an annoying comparison

Just buy 3 or 4 dummys, maybe?
Or go to coerthas whitebrim and target the middle dummy?
Any update on this being pushed to live? Noticed a large update to minion today, but haven't came across any specific change logs yet.

Just tested the Black_mage profile you have posted with the latest 2 dropbox files and seems be some issues. Constantly running out of MP to 0, etc..Tried latest BLM_evo and works very well with your 2 skillmanager updates.
Are these the profiles included in the MMOMinion by default?
(02-07-2015, 05:58 AM)lilj0nyeah Wrote:  Any update on this being pushed to live? Noticed a large update to minion today, but haven't came across any specific change logs yet.

Just tested the Black_mage profile you have posted with the latest 2 dropbox files and seems be some issues. Constantly running out of MP to 0, etc..Tried latest BLM_evo and works very well with your 2 skillmanager updates.

I noticed the same thing. The transpose timer and the convert timer are both used. it pops flare and leaves the bot with no mp. Not sure how to solve it yet but I did see MP drain on the BLM. Is there another profile we should be testing against. The BRD is better, and I still have some problems on the Scholar profile with AOE healing and protect being cast a lot.
The default Black_Mage profile I probably should remove Flare from, I never really hashed it out properly.

I reworked the BLM Evo -- { https://www.dropbox.com/s/8u70cghcqoc70c...o.lua?dl=0 } -- which is probably a better cycle. TBH I don't ever play BLM so most of the credit goes to the creator (Kyle, I think?), and zCobra who helped me with testing/tweaking, etc.
Theres been an increase with the bunnies for the Ninja profile after the update, it happens even without switching targets
gonna try your rework on my blm profile Ace, and let you know how it goes.
Really like that blm profile other than no filters set for skills and aoe's but that is simple enough to fix. Whats up with the next skill 141 on the raging strikes though?
141 > fire