Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
SkillManager Update [Beta]
Thanks Ace for everything you do and all your hard work spent towards the newest skillmanager! I guess my question is the same as TauTau, is your two files automatically included in Minion now? Or?
(02-09-2015, 10:11 PM)Ace Wrote:  The newest skill manager updates are the beta, with some more fixes going out yesterday, and profiles. [...]
Don't worry, I've noted faster skill flow. We're here to improve through criticizm. Hard love and all...
You talk about PreviousID being ineffective against OGCD skills. Technically, Ninja mudras/ninjutsu are OGCD, so will they be ignored as PreviousID?

Also, regarding AoE ninjutsu I feel they don't fire as often as they could. Two resons for that:
1) Death Blossom is being spammed and ninjutsu usage completely ceases even tho Death Blossom is lower in the profile hierarchy. Guess I'll have to debug to find out why.
2) For example Katon is set to 2 enemies at range 5. Slight issue in that is that distance is measured between centers of enemy models, whereas ability counts as 'hit' as long as it grazes enemy hitbox. I'd say small mobs have hitbox of 2-3 yalms in diameter? Following this I've been using 7 as my minimum distance for 5 yalm skills.

I've noticed stock Ninja profile has all Ninjutsu listed to be used -after- all ninja physical combos. Since Ninjutsu doesn't break physical combos, I was wondering about your reasoning here. Is it because bot can't track two combos at once? So it would be impossible to successfully execute Spinning Edge->Gust Slash->Jin->Chi->Ten->Huton->Aeolian Edge?

You talk about ninjutsu having a wrapper now, but we still need to list individual mudras and chain them together instead of using one entry like [Huton] [Raiton] that would execute 4 abilities in succession. Or are you talking only about Ninjutsu Self/Targeted (2260) entry from stock profile?
1) Mudras use next skill/next prio as a forced chain mechanic, so yes, they don't need previous ID.
2) If they're being used too much or not enough, your AOE section should be adjusted, range, # of players, etc.
3) personal preference to prevent debuffs from dropping. Pretty much all good ninjas play this way manually.
4) Only talking about the 2260 skill.

Any file that I had/developed is included with the base bot now.
How do I go about Debugging, does it show in the console? I just wanna post the NIN profile while under "Enable Debug" is ticked cause its getting them bunnies even without switching target
http://puu.sh/fTa7T/8c53b7c8f5.jpg

It shows in the console. It won't show "you got bunnies" though..
(02-14-2015, 02:40 AM)Ace Wrote:  http://puu.sh/fTa7T/8c53b7c8f5.jpg

It shows in the console. It won't show "you got bunnies" though..

Yes of course, what I meant though was having something to show you or any of the skill profile devs the lines in the console might be able to pinpoint the bunny problem easier

On another note, the recent update that was done reduced the bunnies with Mudras but it is still quite there

If I get the time, I will copy + paste the console lines here
Please can you look at healing? Like it was doing it before (on early stages of new Skill Manager), it's still working the same - after it healed a person to full HP for example, it's healing her one more time (like it detects the HP before heal is complete). That's causing terrible issues with MP for SCH (never had them before with old SkillManager which I was using, because was waiting on fix in new SkillManager) and making WHM unplayable with this. Actually I'm forced to use new SkillManager which is a real issue for me, because I play only healers and my MP is gone in the 1/3 of the fight. Any way to fix this?
double casting has been around since launch of bot. Just put 1 second since last cast.
(01-12-2015, 04:05 PM)AzRed Wrote:  How bout a maximum range for non-ranged abilities on ranged glass (miasma II, repelling shot)

Any update on these Ace? More specifically miasma II so its not firing off when no where near the mob.
(02-16-2015, 11:07 PM)Cichard Wrote:  double casting has been around since launch of bot. Just put 1 second since last cast.
If it was since launch of bot, please explain why it worked fine on old SkillManager? Oh wait, u're probably talking about launch of new SkillManager, not a bot :).
That's sad because I won't purchase next month of my favourite bot, because It's not useful for me anymore (not able to play with no MP). Will have to come back.. in future. Had very good times, thanks!