Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
SkillManager Update [Beta]
(02-19-2015, 08:16 PM)muchastudio Wrote:  
(02-16-2015, 11:07 PM)Cichard Wrote:  double casting has been around since launch of bot. Just put 1 second since last cast.
If it was since launch of bot, please explain why it worked fine on old SkillManager? Oh wait, u're probably talking about launch of new SkillManager, not a bot :).
That's sad because I won't purchase next month of my favourite bot, because It's not useful for me anymore (not able to play with no MP). Will have to come back.. in future. Had very good times, thanks!

then start to play manually ? Snicker
With the recent update, I notice the bunnies are showing up when the character takes damage but it seems to be working other than that
So, I used iSilences PLD profile a lot, and it has very much "Previous Skill ID/NOT" uses. Are these to be removed now? Or does the bot only know about Ninja Combos internally?
They aren't removed, would be pretty silly for the bot to only work with Ninja.

(02-16-2015, 11:07 PM)Cichard Wrote:  double casting has been around since launch of bot. Just put 1 second since last cast.
If it was since launch of bot, please explain why it worked fine on old SkillManager? Oh wait, u're probably talking about launch of new SkillManager, not a bot :).
That's sad because I won't purchase next month of my favourite bot, because It's not useful for me anymore (not able to play with no MP). Will have to come back.. in future. Had very good times, thanks!

^ lol

its been around since start OF BOT the entire BOT its due to latency, the game doesnt display the new HP values fast enough so the bot starts to cast again. Simple fix is to put a 1 second "since last cast" For me it doesnt double cast for you it maybecause of latency there is nothing to be done but fix your latency or put 1 second in the since last cast..
A question for Circle of Scorn of PLD: it seems to use it even when not in range of the current mob, probably because target is set to Player? Since the range setting is gone, how could I fix that?
Aoe setting.
>1 enemy
5 range
question again regarding paladin, how do you use shield swipe without breaking combo and OFFGCD skill? ex: fast blade, OFFGCD, SHIELD SWIPE, OFFGCD, savage blade, etc....

i tried to put savaga blade as a next skill from shield swipe skill setting, but it skips OFFGCD . thanks in advance.
you have to set up previous combo, i would check out the ninja profile on how to get that to work.
the only similar similar skill with paladin shield swipe is haymaker...but my ninja profile doesn't have haymaker on rotation...