Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
SkillManager Update [Beta]
You can save it as a different name.
Works okayish for BLM but find it running out of MP constantly and not casting transpose
Disabke auto update
(01-15-2015, 07:50 PM)Cichard Wrote:  Disabke auto update

Will do think that might be the issue..hope this goes live soon maybe with the FFXIV Patch coming the 20th of this month? if the Bot gets and update too.

Thanks for all the hard work devs!ThumbsUp
Tested Ninja with newest update as of noon today and the old skill manager (pre dps drop)

5 minutes each on training dummy, no buffs, same gear

Lagacy skill manager Ace profile: 460ish
Legacy skill manager isilence nin 2.7: 485ish
Beta skill manager Ace profile: 430ish

no failed mudras on any of them.
I have to say that I tend to shorten up the max range so that I'm not staggering after mobs that are walking away...by taking that away then my SMN and BLM are back to stumbling after mobs as I grind fates, hunts or xp for my chocobo. :(
Issue with not healing has been fixed! It's working now :3.

It's really boosting healing a lot, but also runs out of MP very fast (Testing with Ace's Scholar Profile). It does too many overhealing. It's really looking weird having issues with MP as Scholar (never had it before with original SkillManager <using Ace's Scholar Profile too> or even without bot - like 4k mana whole time, with this one it's wasting it really fast to 0). I don't even want to think how fast my mana would be gone as WHM :P. Still have to wait until I port my WHM profile into this SkillManager :'(.

Still very good job Ace! I never had so good healing :).
This is really nice ace! way to go man.
Still finding some things to improve. For healers I'm trying to accurately determine when the spell is finished casting the heal to prevent overhealing.
The overall goal with SkillManager is to make within like 10% of theorhetical maximums for performance. The alternative module that I have in mind should accommodate anybody who has a need for anything more than this and is willing to put in the effort, but I haven't started work on that yet since I am still heavily focused on Question 2.0 and some updated duty code and many other misc things.

When it comes to Ninja and some other classes, the server's current latency plays a huge part, due to the increased time it takes for the client to detect buffs (such as mudra buff), so keep this in mind when comparing DPS. If you want a true comparison, you need to parse not only under good conditions, but under poor ones as well.
<3 Ace