Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
SkillManager Update [Beta]
I would like to point out it does amazingly well for nin in FL for avoiding mudra fails.
Can't wait for healing improvements, because I'm playing healers only.

Love you Ace, this works awesome, all it needs is overhealing fix.
Not sure what I'm doing wrong but installed the files and my mudra's are constantly failing on any nin profile. default, 2.7, the one posted here. Went back to old system and while it's not perfect it at least works.
(01-17-2015, 12:38 AM)dedfrogz Wrote:  Not sure what I'm doing wrong but installed the files and my mudra's are constantly failing on any nin profile. default, 2.7, the one posted here. Went back to old system and while it's not perfect it at least works.

Same issues here... It use to work the first day it came out and it was doing amazing. Now it just cast a ninjutsu stands still and waits 5-6 seonds then cast the next ninjutsu then out of no where spams ninjutsu and it does it everytime it cast any ninjutsu

I guess it could be a latency issue.... but i dont know i have a 40 ms constant ping to data center and no packet loss at all and i run a pretty strong gaming desktop.
Ninjutsu is mostly about the Mudra buff. If latency is bad and the buff is slow to appear, it will crash and burn if it takes too long.
That said, the current file should reset after a few seconds to not slow DPS incessently.
Just enabled your beta updates and currently using the Bard file. Parsing using ACT and so far its been an improvement in assist mode dps over BRD3.0 and a custom one that was targeted more towards single target fights. Great job ACE and I thank you for all your hard work and improvements!
Just finished another update that should improve things further, especially with Ninja ( I was able to sustain a new personal best anyways ).
newest update and your profile has me doing more dps on dummy than any other profile by about 50dps. still seems to mess up at beginning of fight, but after initial rabbits there's no problems.
new NIN profile dont attack Titan's Heart
BRD no problem
The profile was updated as well, so make sure you grab that update. Titan's heart might be a range issue.