Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
SkillManager Update [Beta]
nice. are there any filter for each profiles?
Seems if I set a previous skill ID on a specific skill it completely skips that skill. Is this meant to be this way or a bug?
Sounds like you configured something wrong or pulled a bad copy. Would pretty much break all the profiles if it worked that way.
Fresh install nothing added except your manager update.

[Image: 2h82vt5.png]
Re-download skillmgr.lua from OP, see if the issue remains. If it does I'll have to setup a similar test later to investigate further.
Sorry but no the issue does remain.
well its actualy not thet good ... ^^
it keep skipping the mudras and still doesnt do the buffs etc right... its a pretty much dps waste from 470 to 410... (with this and the standart version) cant they just patch it back O_O? seriously this sux^^
Life is hard.
and except saying " seriously this sux " u cannot says something better like " well this doesnt work good for me, anyway good job for making this" .... ?

i hate when people just bitchin and not recognize others hard-work
(01-28-2015, 03:37 PM)Ace Wrote:  Life is hard.
Dont let that other guy make you feel bad dude, we all appreciate what you are doing here and we know that this is under heavy testing right now and bugs are always expected and that you are working hard to mitigate all of them.

But holy shit people like the " seriously this sux " guy really should learn to read through the whole thread instead of hitting the reply button as soon things do not work they want. Also people USE THE AUTOPATCHER to get the last version of the files modified in the minion if you want to go back to the old skill manager.