Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average
[Module] Controller [1.07]
That file should actually have been made the live file by now. Probably hasn't been pushed yet.
(02-04-2015, 02:24 PM)Cash4gil Wrote:  I see what's happening. Minion keeps redownloading the original file every time I start it. I guess I'll just have to replace the file every time I restart minion. A relatively small inconvenience when compared to the increased automation and efficiency this mod provides.

Or you can never clode the gui launcher. Open launcher change file then launch bots. Or disable auto update.
(02-04-2015, 09:38 PM)Cichard Wrote:  Or you can never clode the gui launcher. Open launcher change file then launch bots. Or disable auto update.

They are doing construction next to my apartment complex and it's causing issues with our electricity, as a result I'm restarting a lot. No big deal, this module saves enough time that I don't mind.

Ace, is there any way to add a bank option that would send each bot to the bank, deposit coin and then back to the inn? With an optional delay perhaps in case there are multiple bots going to the same bank.
you could disable auto update
Cichard,

This is also available in the repo I sent you.

I was trying to implement a Return to Option to eventually suggest blending in with your INN option but I am having a bit of trouble.

I got it to work if I use the MultiBot COM Server Console

Code:
sendc <channel>  11;WakingSands
sendc <channel>  11;RisingStones

both work. I still need to do a bit of work to interrupt a path if I change my mind. The problem is that the mb.ReceivedMsg is not lining up and even though it states it is sending the same data it isn't firing. My guess is there is some translation on the mb.ReceivedMsg I need to do for an exact match (something like its actually sending % instead.

Let me know any thoughts you have. This is just a first go to try and get more familiar with the LUA and API but I am trying.

Code:
--==================Set Return Mode=======================

ctrl.AddComboBox("Return To Location","RETURN","Settings","RisingStones, WakingSands")
function compileReturnMessage()
    return "11;".._G["CONTROLLERUI_RETURN"]
end
local handlerReturnTo = {
    evaluate = function ()
        if (mb.ReceivedID == 11) then
            return true
        end
        return false
    end,
    execute = function ()
        local destid = 0
        local message = mb.ReceivedMsg
        if (message == "RisingStones") then
            destid = 351
        elseif (message == "WakingSands") then
            destid = 212
        end

if (Player.localmapid == destid) then
            return false
        else    
        local bestMap = 0
            bestMap = destid

if (bestMap ~= 0) then
            if (gBotRunning == "1") then
                ml_task_hub.ToggleRun()
            end

ml_task_hub.shouldRun = true
            gBotRunning = "1"
            ml_task_hub:ClearQueues()

local task = ffxiv_task_movetomap.Create()
                task.destMapID = bestMap
                task.task_complete_execute = function()
                    ml_task_hub.ToggleRun()
                end
                ml_task_hub:Add(task, LONG_TERM_GOAL, TP_ASAP)
        end
        end
    end,
}

mb.AddHandler(handlerReturnTo)
local action = function ()
    local destid = 0
local message = mb.ReceivedMsg
        if (message == "RisingStones") then
            destid = 351
        elseif (message == "WakingSands") then
            destid = 212
        end
    if (Player.localmapid == destid) then
        return false
    else
    local bestMap = 0
            bestMap = destid

if (bestMap ~= 0) then
            if (gBotRunning == "1") then
                ml_task_hub.ToggleRun()
            end

ml_task_hub.shouldRun = true
            gBotRunning = "1"
            ml_task_hub:ClearQueues()

local task = ffxiv_task_movetomap.Create()
                task.destMapID = bestMap
                task.task_complete_execute = function()
                    ml_task_hub.ToggleRun()
                end
                ml_task_hub:Add(task, LONG_TERM_GOAL, TP_ASAP)
        end
    end
end
ctrl.AddInitiator("Return To", compileReturnMessage, action)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zq2qb4mkrtyec3n/edb.lua?dl=0

Can you drop that file into your CustomHandlers and see if it works as expected?
(02-17-2015, 04:40 PM)Ace Wrote:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/zq2qb4mkrtyec3n/edb.lua?dl=0

Can you drop that file into your CustomHandlers and see if it works as expected?

Hmm that seems to have fixed the receiving issue. Its now firing and going where it should. I need to add a few checks like dismount first in case they are mounted etc.

I will have to look over what changed in github. It was weird to me it would respond directly to the multibot server but not to the button.

Thanks for taking a look. I wanted to add Inn as an option and incorporate code for that plus hopefully move the locations out to a file so it would be easy to maintain other locations.

For a number of botters I know they like to park inside rising stones or waking sands while they dungeon grind just in case the bot fails and they are floating in space at least its not where people see them directly.
Basically, the issues I saw were that in your combobox you had "RisingSands, WakingSands" <-- note the space between the commas, will cause issues.
Secondly, the action() function is what the local bot performs. This is special because the local bot does not receive it's own messages, so you must pull the value directly from the global variable, like I changed it to.
Yeah its weird. it worked for all my bots locally great meaning individually clicking on the button they all did what they were supposed to.

It didn't work connected to another computer (it wouldn't receive the command). Meaning if I clicked the button on my master it sent the command but the other bots didn't respond correctly.

I will play with it more later.
(01-27-2015, 06:55 PM)xrizonx Wrote:  Hey,

I am on Levithian if anyone wants to test this out willing to be a client.

(02-17-2015, 04:54 PM)edb6377 Wrote:  
(02-17-2015, 04:40 PM)Ace Wrote:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/zq2qb4mkrtyec3n/edb.lua?dl=0

Hmm that seems to have fixed the receiving issue. Its now firing and going where it should. I need to add a few checks like dismount first in case they are mounted etc.

I will have to look over what changed in github. It was weird to me it would respond directly to the multibot server but not to the button.

Thanks for taking a look. I wanted to add Inn as an option and incorporate code for that plus hopefully move the locations out to a file so it would be easy to maintain other locations.

For a number of botters I know they like to park inside rising stones or waking sands while they dungeon grind just in case the bot fails and they are floating in space at least its not where people see them directly.
return to INN is already in place. It will return to the nearest inn.