Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Don't farm in LCOA anymore ban assured
so if I got it right, our bad we were at the wrong time at the wrong place and sadly we did indeed bot when they had their 1 week of manually looking into each instance and seeing if somethings wrong or strange.

The thing I only worry about is how long till they stop looking so hard? and will they regularly look into already once banned chars?

Anyway I do hope next week it's already toned down again. At least I wouldnt wast anymore time on my keys that way v,v
If you are scared to teleport farm, use your keys some other ways. Level miner/botanist/fisher, grind farm, get main story missions done with the quests profiles (some have great rewards like t4 savage materias)

Or farm other areas. We do not know how widespread the sweep was. Other dungeons could possibly be safe. If you bot tho, its a matter of when, not if.
in XI SE bought a tool which could track the "gil flow" - RMT bans were a 90 % computer based decision but i believe tool/bot bans were done by similar services to the outsourced GM service they used - good news is that most outsourced services COST A LOT so i would be shocked if its a rolling contract where they utilize many of the staff at one time .. but thats not to say they dont have smaller team projects on an ad hock basis

Now as long as the service center isn't 24/7 around the clock which i highly doubt myself because of costs involved.. the team of people will only be doing checks at their local business hours (my guess again would be USA based) ... food for thought maybe..
(02-10-2015, 06:45 PM)Rustyclippers Wrote:  1.0 ffxiv was a total flop. SE wasnt doing to hot at the time of ARR launch. This mmo has become the most profitable mmo since WoW I believe. Hopefully these bans are a temporary thing, however they may just be able to afford to resources to combat it. With an expansion around the corner there is a little more incentive to try and shut us down.

also as jackie said they are kind of random. but nobody has been banned doing 8man instances so far have they? one guy said turn 7 farm on the ban page, its likely he was doing something before / after that

i did T5 yesterday to get ilvl 95 weapon and got banned for 72 hours with 8 of my bots.
(02-14-2015, 06:36 PM)Arent Wrote:  i did T5 yesterday to get ilvl 95 weapon and got banned for 72 hours with 8 of my bots.

The ban don't always concern what you're doing the day you were banned, sometimes, it's something you did before.